Atlantic Canada outdoor grow thread 2017

I've picked off 3 pieces so far..I always give my girls a little shake after rain..plus I got good air flow when it blows so lets hope I didn't just jinx myself by saying I only got 3 pieces so far lol

A place for ppl from the maritimes to post and share their outdoor grows and what works for them! Any and all questions welcome and good luck this season!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App
received_264457440941657.jpeg

R2 grown in pots outdoor. My outdoor space is limited so I can't get them too big.

How was the pink kush..I've never tried it but heard good reviews on taste and yield..what's your opinion East Coast Marley420
Was a couple years ago, a buddy gave me a clone, I didn't clone it myself but should have, was very sweet smelling at the end. And fast flowing, that was end of july that pic, maybe that particular strain was a auto flower and didn't know it.

Windsor eh ? Good to know theres such an accomplished grower 15 minutes away, no doubt I'll be asking you a lot of questions. About growing. :adore:

Not sure if I’ll have time to grow outside this year but if you want to see some big plants from 5 or 6 years ago, do a search for Robert Celt’s First Grow Inside.

These plants were grown near Windsor, NS

Not sure if I’ll have time to grow outside this year but if you want to see some big plants from 5 or 6 years ago, do a search for Robert Celt’s First Grow Inside.

These plants were grown near Windsor, NS
What was your best strain for outside..yield and mold resistant?

Hey @Hplar ,

That was my first grow and I grew all Bomb strains that year.

Heaviest yielded was the THC Bomb, but all came in over 1/2lb (250g+)

The most resistant was the Cluster Bomb and Big Bomb.

Had issues with powdery mildew on one of the Cherry Bombs and lost the top half of her.
The THC Bomb lost the main cola to bud rot, but she was in the shade of some big maples most of the morning and into the afternoon (bad spot to plant) but still yielded about 3/4lb.

All of my girls are above the dirt hopefully it will be a stellar harvest this year. Pineapple Express, Blueberry, Strawberry Banana, Alaskan Purple, Tangerine Dream, Tutankhamun will be on the menu this year. My heaviest and most resistant was Honey Banana and it was an outdoor beast 1 plant 21 ounces, and it was good. Tangerine Dream would be a close second for sure.

Back
Top Bottom