Cat Piss Strain

Re: Cat Piss

That's some beautiful stuff. But $420 an ounce is a little much for me. I guess I can drain, low.

no way it costs that much? or no way you would buy it?

Dude, ya'll are complaining about paying $400-450 or whatever for an oz of good shit. Well I'm stuck here in georgia paying $500-600 for the good stuff.

Here in da midwest people are paying 50 a gram and 800 to 1000 an O, for the name brand shit. So 420 seems really good to me, lol. :allgood:

DankBuds :Rasta:

I gota' ask about this Cat piss.
Does it smell like it when you stick your nose in the bag
or do you smell it stronger when diluted with air?

Reason is,
I got a whiff of cat piss when I was cleanin' it
But the bag didn't smell like it.
My sinuses are burnt, BTW :cheesygrinsmiley:

The pics Qwerty has, look the exact same as this last bag of Texas Green mids.

Beautiful buds, qwerty. Happy smoking!

Here in da midwest people are paying 50 a gram and 800 to 1000 an O, for the name brand shit. So 420 seems really good to me, lol.

Man, it's too bad you guys have to pay so much. I couldn't imagine having to pay that much for an ounce. Up here for high quality bud the highest I've ever had to pay was $200 an ounce, but it's usually around $160. I wish you guys didn't have to pay up the ass. It's really not fair. Weed should be affordable for everyone. I usually spend $40 and get 5.5 to 6 grams or just throw in another $10 and get a quarter for $50 to last me a bit under a week. There's no way in hell I would ever be able to afford $50 for a gram... I'd be dead broke. But, anyways, happy smokin, everyone.

^^ thats why we don't get good weed here people wont pay for quality

Shitty deal, man. What's stupid about around here though is there's no really big price difference between different qualities of weed. Every once in a while I wish I could just spend like $20 for a few grams of mids to toss into blunts.

For example, I've gotten strains around here that I only have to take a couple hits of to be completely gone for $160 an o, but I've gotten complete shit that you have to smoke at least a gram of to get high for $150. Around here, it really all depends on whether or not your dealer has good hook-ups for dank. Like I said before, ounces around here are pretty much in a price range of $150 to $200.

No good weed in my hood. Only reg and reg dro.

An eighth (3.5grams) of dro = $50
An ounce of dro = $350

I can only imagine what an ounce of premium bud costs.

I bought an ounce of reg the other day for $40! Looked shitty, but good enough for the vape and cannabutter.

wow... gimme some of that cat piss.. id take some!! never heard of that strain.. but the bud does sure look white!!

Does anyone else have a problem with someone calling this beautiful plant "Cat Piss?"

It's just a name and all, but have some respect when you name your strains.

Makes me think he caught his cat taking a piss in his plants, so he called it cat piss.

I don't care how good it is, I won't smoke it or buy it. Now put it back in a can, call it super skunk, take it back out, and i'll fire it up :)

Same goes for strains that smell like fuel, taste like gasoline.. Man I fell in love with the plant for it's effects, and it's taste/smell. Maybe personal preference, but you take away any of the three, I will go without. Gimme some good natural fruity smelling tasty bud that kicks my ass and call it "Fucking good smoke."

Just my opinion :)

i picked up some shit called cat piss which smelled terrible. It tasted how it smelled and it was just horrible. left a bad after taste although for some reason i got super blown off this shit

I smoked the last of mine a couple weeks back. I loved it. I remember I'd opened a jar to cut some up and my husband came home a few hours later & he could smell it when he opened the front door b/c the stink was so strong. I'd cut it up in the back of the house. It smokes great & is one of the better strains I've smoked.

I got mine in San Diego for, I think it was about $55 or so an eighth. The ONLY reason I bought it was b/c of the name. Anything called "Cat Pis," I just had to try. And it was def worth it. But I have an affliction for the stinkiest stuff out there.

Used to get bud in Chicago back in the 80's called "Cat Piss". If you look up Trainwreck, I think you'll find that strain tends to be refered to as CP as well...might not be the same plant, but something to think about. FWIW - CP was some great bud!!!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom