Catpiss

SmokeyMacPot

I bought
Strain (Name): Catpiss

Price: $45 usd for 1/8 ounce

Taste: Complicated, musky taste like catpiss

High: Very nice high. Sativa head high, mild body but more of a pleasent mental high

Appearance: Has a nice green color, and is covered in trichomes.

Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): Dense but soft buds. Nice and sticky.

Smell: Musky, smells like a cat's piss

Overall: Overall it is a very nice strain. I will smoke again if I see it. I give it a 8.5/10

Additional Comments: N/A

here are some pics
catpiss4-191.jpg

catpiss4-19c1.jpg

here is a microscopic pic
catpiss4-20b1.jpg

yeah, but it taste like it smells. so thats how i know what catpiss tastes like. its not really a bad taste when smoked but i wouldnt try drinking real piss.

get that a lot here. not bad if you can get around the aroma 🤘

Yeah, Mr. S, that was a nice smoke, that catpiss we enjoyed the other day.
Kept me good and stupid for a few hours.. :biggrin:

My buddies dad has alot of that shit ...... smells real bad but when you smoke it..... well the first few puffs aint to bad but after that ur to buzzed to notice... :bong:

BleEdingThRouGh said:
My dealer sells catpiss, but its overpriced and over rated.

Mr. B, perhaps over-priced in your neighborhood, but not over-rated as a strain.

In my opinion.. but remember what the Pinch always says:

"Opinions are like assholes,
Everybody's got one!" :laughtwo:

Lol I can see it now...

*goes back to buy some more catpiss only to observe the dealer dipping 3 oz's of green into a calico's over used liter box*

that would cease my smoking for life, and yea like someone said "im mad u know how katpiss tastes like"

lol

MOTHERS FINEST - Berkeley PCC

I bought

Strain (Name): Mother's Finest (Organic Indoor Medical Grade Cannabis)

Price: US$55 for 3.5 grams

Taste: Yummy

High: Sativa head high, very functional

Appearance: Green color, comapct, rich almost citrus aroma, sticky with red hairs in adundance, pretty.

Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): Soft buds.. somewhat spongy in texture, sticky.

Smell: fruity, citrus, clear, clean

Overall: Very nice strain. A very comfortable, manageable buzz. 9/10

Additional Comments: You'd like this one Mr. S Mac.. nice functional meds. New for me.. a chronic Indica man.. I like it. Use this during daylight hours and the Indica to sleep.

(taking my comp in to get it tuned and will send pics at that time.)

Mr. P420.. got an Indica too.. peak 19.. recommended for MS spasms.. anybody ever heard of it? Have not enjoyed yet, probably tonight. :peace: Pinch (IMC)

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
sounds like another good strain, but those prices are high
Hey.. I'm an old man. My woman says, get the meds you need, I am blessed. I always am fortunate enough to be able to afford the conveinience and consistent quality of Berkeley PCC. What I pay is better than some other clubs would have you pay. As more and more clubs open up, the prices will go down.

Did you read about Alameda County (w/i 50 miles of where I live) wanting to set up a dispencary in the Alemeda County Hospital? In a hospital, and the chief of police thinks it a damn good idea. Only in California.. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom