CBD Clones

HippyCanuck

I am curious if anyone knows where someone can get CBD clones?
Id prefer Edmonton.
Id like to find legitimate High CBD with little to no THC. I am currently growing 3 from seed, that are supposed to produce 25:1, but you never know. Id like a couple verified clones
ANyone help?
Thanks

Three years ago it was impossible to get high CBD starting materials from the LPs. I don't know if that has changed. I've settled on Candida, available through our sponsor Seedsman, for my high CBD needs. I've produced S1 seed from a sativa leaning plant, that I suspect is in the 15% - 20% CBD range with less than 1% THC. It's not been tested, as that's too expensive for home growing.

I disagree. You can get kits to test yours in your home. They run about a $100 depending on how nany tests you get. I will check out Candida. Thank you sir!

I've been trying to get in touch with Canalytics Supply for over three weeks to buy one of their kits. They have not answered my e-mails yet. Alpha-Cat is out of stock. Having a sample tested by a lab will cost me over $200. So I stand by my statement. When I can get one of the home test kits in my grubby little hands, I'll start testing. It is something I need to do to produce capsules with known, consistent dosing.

Have you tried kijiji? I know in Edmonton there is a guy who invested significant money to buy what was needed to test accurately. He is moblile and charges 75 dollars for 3 tests.

Back
Top Bottom