Decarb CBD plants: How to Turn CBD-A into CBD

kingkola1

I have a CBD Chronic and a Harlequin plant that has just been harvested. The primary use of these plants are to make healing salves. I have had 100% success decarbing THC-A to THC by baking at 240F for 60 minutes. This has been confirmed a number of times through SC Lab tests. I have never decarbed CBD though. To reduce waste, does anyone have experience decarbing CBD plants? I am looking for complete decarb of both the THC-A and CBD-A. For the THC decarb process I have been following the work written in the article "Decarboxylating Cannabis: Turning THCA into THC" by Rambo, August 14, 2012.

I have a CBD Chronic and a Harlequin plant that has just been harvested. The primary use of these plants are to make healing salves. I have had 100% success decarbing THC-A to THC by baking at 240F for 60 minutes. This has been confirmed a number of times through SC Lab tests. I have never decarbed CBD though. To reduce waste, does anyone have experience decarbing CBD plants? I am looking for complete decarb of both the THC-A and CBD-A. For the THC decarb process I have been following the work written in the article "Decarboxylating Cannabis: Turning THCA into THC" by Rambo, August 14, 2012.

Check this thread out as well
Decoding The Holy Grail: Terpene & Cannabinoid Retention - Decarb to Extraction

Decoding The Holy Grail: Terpene & Cannabinoid Retention - Decarb to Extraction

Back
Top Bottom