CBD for autism

Virandell

Hi everybody I recently harvested CBD strain (1% THC 15-20% CBD) and I want to make oil from it for my son I wonder if there's Anybody with successful stories using only CBD or should I consider 1:1 THC CBD strain?
He have autism anxiety ADHD and he's 6y old :)

I think I remember seeing an article on the home page regarding this. If I remember correctly CBD helped both with Autism, ans ADHD. You'll need to go through some of the past articles to find it.

I made a comment in you other thread on this. Just wanted to let you know I saw this post as well.

My adult son has Tourettes which seems related to autism and some of the other similar conditions like ADHD, Aspergers, etc. It's not severe but it's affecting anxiety, self-esteem and confidence in some areas of his life.

I just started a CBD indica plant for him as I have read this has helped some with their condition. I'm fairly confident it will benefit him.

Good luck with your boy Virandell. :)

My adult son has Tourettes which seems related to autism and some of the other similar conditions like ADHD, Aspergers, etc. It's not severe but it's affecting anxiety, self-esteem and confidence in some areas of his life.

I just started a CBD indica plant for him as I have read this has helped some with their condition. I'm fairly confident it will benefit him.

Good luck with your boy Virandell. :)
Thanks allot buddy what % thc and CBD it has ? ^^

I selected a 1:1 ratio of 8%cbd and 8%thc but he's an adult. I can understand why you'd like a lower THC and higher CBD content for your little guy. I feel my son will also benefit from a bit of THC however.
Yee I am abit worried no thc in the oil might not work I am planning to do the oil tomorrow or after tomorrow so hopefully will work
Hope your son will be better as well :)

Back
Top Bottom