CCD Canine Cognitive Dysfunction

Koolbudz

Anyone have a pooch suffer from this? Mine isnt doin real good, he will stand there sway and fall over...tired.... It's wearing him and us out.... Trying to guess if he has to potty or what every time he gets up, he no longer alerts and has to be reminded sometimes why he even got up... Seein if anyone has any cbd ideas/experience, he falls alot so i know he has to be sore...

b.jpg

sorry to hear about your dogs struggles, he looks like a real good boy! Our dog is still young and healthy but we adopted her and she has a lot of anxiety. We have worked through quite a bit but CBD has helped tremendously in certain situations. I've only given it to her for anxiety or if she is hurt which rarely happens. Anyway, the only side effect we have is if I give her too much she is a lazy Lucy and may sleep longer. I can't say it will help but I would bet it would help your dog feel more comfortable. Only basing that on what I have seen and felt so take that for what its worth but I would give it a try. Best of luck.

CBD works great for our old dog and her joint pain. NO THC THOUGH, it’s bad for them.
The only side effect we have seen from CBD is if she gets too high of a dose she won’t even get up to pee, she just goes right there where she’s laying. I’m envious of that level of relaxation lol.

We tried the cbd, not a noticeable difference, hes not doing well.

Tomorrow we have to say goodbye, we have decided it will be best for him, this cannot be engoyable feeling lost n scared always to any noise. He is totally lost 99% of the time, cant tell were sound comes from, cannot judge distance or recognize obstacles, his direction is all messed up, stumbles when walking, sometimes falls over while walking, almost like drunk, stares at wall and drools. Carpet, couch and loveseat ruined. He will wander around and does not alert to use restroom so if he is up and moving we shuffle him towards door via a path of boxes so he doesnt get stuck on the way...

Basically like a friendly wild dog now....

Lost his leash training, doesnt recognize commands everything....

We went to vet to let him go...vet was a bunch of A Holes.... Took him home and had to go to different vet a couple days later, just made it harder.... It's so tough right now, 10 years of him by my side. This is rough, I have lost family, close family, but this feels different, have lost lots of pets, but this just feels different, he was my buddy....:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom