Check out my new glass bubbler

Heavyherb

Nug of the Month 2nd and Plant of the Month 3rd Pl
Drove into Anchorage today and bought this!
DSC057812.JPG

DSC057781.JPG

DSC057721.JPG

DSC057712.JPG

DSC057701.JPG

DSC057671.JPG

DSC057661.JPG

DSC057641.JPG

DSC057611.JPG

DSC057601.JPG

need some suggestions for a Name for it...:cool:...thanks, HH

hey thats some nice glass... the little points are pretty cool, i'd call it poky :cheesygrinsmiley:

lol, how bout auroraborealis! thats wut it reminds me of, i was gonna say something with the pokiness too, lol how bout combining the too, Pokyalis, aurorapokyalis, lol, wut about alice?

aurorapokyalis is really pretty kool, I like it. My wife wanted to call it Defiance or liberty LOL

Thats some beautiful glass, hope you find a good name.

I'm getting a little buzz just looking at it...very nice!

Thanks ,I think its pretty kool, I still havent tried it out yet....for sure this weekend. so far i like the name aurorapokyalis LOL, my wife still likes "defiance"...... maybe ill just call it "down with the new world order" LOL.... oh, and I paid $60 dollars for it, good deal or too much? HH :ganjamon:

Rule one: She is always right.
Rule two: In case she messes up, refer to rule one.

I recommend you take Defiance in hand and make bubbles. Sure is pretty, and not a bit overpriced. Anchorage? Please
Your idea has too many syllables. Catch a buzz and say ten times.

PG

Good advice PG .......... ( anchorage?) .................what do you mean? :Rasta:

Alaskans pay high prices on many things, and big city head shops anywhere are not likely to offer good stuff cheap. I haven't stepped foot in Alaska in 40 yrs, so I'm talking out my butt again, but tell me about Anchorage. It's like a foreign city far away to me. Exotic, and therefore expensive. Tell me a little about Alaskans other than Sarah Palin, there are so few of you. My city has more residents than your entire huge state. I meant no disrespect, and probably should have used the delete button a bit before posting earlier.

PG

Nice bubbler. The colors are sure to change nicely.

+Rep for Glass. :peace:

Nice bubbler. The colors are sure to change nicely.

+Rep for Glass. :peace:

Your right i forgot about that... the salesman said it would change colors too..kool :cool: And PapaG things are more expensive up here usually because we have to ship everything up here. I am really getting tired of the long cold winters so we are fixing our house up a bit and putting it on the market next spring. we would love to move to Florida or Arizona maybe. The best situation would be to live up here in the summers and Florida all winter, I would Love that. :cool:

WOW tried out the new bubbler last night and you guys were right, One hit and I was higher than I wanted to be LOL for about an hour I was trippin

Back
Top Bottom