Checking out a club!

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
While I am waiting for my medical garden to grow, I finally decided to go to the club in me hometown tomorrow, the London Compassion Society. I don't know anybody who has been to this club, so what can I expect to find? Large variety? Is there a limit on purchase? Is there hash, edibles? Etc.
I going to bring lot of cash at least $300 to get a variety of buds, because I know it's $50 a 1/4 and $150 an oz. I'll post pictures of what I get. :joint:

Mr. P420, enjoy your trip. The first time is always fun.

those are our average street prices also, there is a lot of really good weed grown around here so prices stay low for competition, for really amazing top notch weed its $60 a 1/4 at the very most! Gotta love Canada, eh!

^damn dude, thats comes out to roughly $47 american for a 1/4!!! holy ass-crack, I pay no less then $45 for an 1/8 of killer shit from the clubs here, but most are between $50-60 for an 1/8 of some good shit, damn i wish i lived in canada... actually... no i dont :goof:

^hahaha, please...

First of all, everyone WISHES they had Ah-Nold as their Governator! :goof::smokin:

Secondly, I voted to keep our old governor before they eventually ousted him...

And third, I don't need to visit Canada to smoke some of, if not the best weed in the world, the Bay Area has that shit on lock-down!

tho, in honesty, I'd love to visit Canada again sometime soon. Beautiful country.

"tho, in honesty, I'd love to visit Canada again sometime soon. Beautiful country."

--Mr. Spy

BC is the best.. nice country, nice people. Glad you appreciated it. :peace:

:peace: I know you get good weed in cali, for sure, just the prices are steep thats all! yeah it is a beautiful country. :allgood: :Rasta:
and American beer sucks lol, j/k

Mr. Pinch said:
BC is the best.. nice country, nice people. Glad you appreciated it.

Yes, I agree, only been to Vancouver once, and it was when I was a child, but I remember it very vividly and I had a great time.

I know you get good weed in cali, for sure, just the prices are steep thats all!

Unfortunately for me (in terms of pricing), you are dead on there. But i guess thats the price we have to pay...

TRUE enough! Whatever the price maybe, as long as we have the opportunity to get our medicine(weed) safely and legally it don't matter where you live.

living in the bay area,ca, i am spoiled with the weed we always have.the prices are really high but it just makes you appreciate the weed that much more :-0

45 for a quarter, that rules.

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
TRUE enough! Whatever the price maybe, as long as we have the opportunity to get our medicine(weed) safely and legally it don't matter where you live.

Here, here Mr P420. Just want some medicine..

Can't we all just get along.

Back
Top Bottom