Chemo - By jordan of the islands

cannilingus

i have five pack, of chemo. i have not planted them yet. has anyone done this one, and how was it? also a five pack of his god bud. had a cut of god for several years. ran it out. hope what i find in the seeds, replaces, or surpasses it, in quality. Back to the chemo. kind of a contradiction. i read that is does not smell, during flowering. but, claims high, high potency.

I'd avoid the sales blurb of many of these seedbanks, see it as a very generalistic generalization ...even as 'BullShit' in most situations, by all means grow them out, I too would like to see a potent plant that don't smell ....lol

i planted three of the chemo seeds. think the other two are boys. anyway. all three popped. just put em in cups. have two god bud seeds germing now.

i am placing two chemo into flower today. they are like 20" tall. tough cloning. i took some more, and said, screw it. they are going into flower. very wide leaves. seems to grow like an apfhi, so far. dark green. no odor what so ever. dandelions reek, in comparison. lol. should be entertaining. or not. lol.

hi cannilingus,

i know this is an old thread but I've also bought some of these and am keen to hear how yours worked out. Were you happy with them?

I haven't got mine yet but will do soon.

Cheers.

i had five seeds. lost one on the carpet. popped three. all were males. i still have one seed left! i think i may germ it. lol.

Bummer! Shame for the lost one and the 3 males...though i've purchased a number of regular seeds of various types in the hope that I actually get some males as I will collect pollen for my own basic breeding attempts...one day! Have not yet received mine yet. Posted them from overseas myself but not sure if they've got through. The freebies have though. Typical!

I also ordered 5 regular so am actually hoping for a male, but would like all the rest to be female :)

If you ever pop yours i'd be keen to hear how it goes.

Hooray! they arrived at their intended location in this country :) Along with my other purchase of some Pennywise beans. Thought they might get confiscated. If and when I grow these out i'll be sure to review the Chemo.

i actually, have never done any pollen tossing. but, a thought. toss some chemo pollen, on my bc god bud. sounds ripe. aye?

oh, i forgot. i got two free fem seeds in an order. popped one. its doing fine. very wide leaves. its dinafems "og kush".

sounds like we sourced from the same seedbank. Can't recall which came with which order but I bought 5 chemo, 5 pennywise. Freebies were 7 reg afghan, 2 dinafem OG, 2 dinafem cheese. All of which I look forward to nurturing :)

the aphi regs, are not worth it. trade them for a gram of smoke. they are small, if they live at all. lots of free seeds, are trials for others to attempt. i did, twice, and with a different order, gave those freebies, to a freind. same result. crap.

Really? Shame. I thought they might be good for some pollen if I got males out of the Afghans. No biggie though as they were free...but still, sounds like a challenge! I'll still try them out I think. I need to play around with some lights anyway so they can be used to experiment with. I've got some potentially awesome regs like Ed Rosenthal, Spacebomb and Snozzberry to grab some pollen from , if I get any males. Happy dayz....

I am flowering 3 chemo right now from JOTI, week 5-6. There is absolutely no smell on them...until you touch them or shake the plant a bit. Then it's really strong smell. Still have about 3 weeks left so it might get smelly still.

Back
Top Bottom