Chimpanion tired of Right winged buzzard.

Chimpanion

I originally posted something similar to a friend of mine. I actually wrote/said "I finally figured out whats wrong with Missouri, too many bible thumpers ready to point thier fingers at you and put you down because you don't have exactly the same views. Very heavy on the right-wing like a buzzard looking for a carcass to pick clean." If they didn't have to scream thier point of view in our faces they'd realize our visions of a real free society would benifit them just as much. I always thought acceptance of other peoples ideals and philosophy were paramount to Christian beliefs. Unfortunately most Christians would rather argue how wrong others are instead of enlightening themselves to new ideals. I've always been very spiritual but not religious. Most of my philosophical ideas are based on Buddha, Hinduism, and Yin-Yang even as a young child before even being exposed to literature of those philosophies. Marijuana is a natural substance and our brains are even designed to accept the chemical compounds. The war on drugs is a failure. So, why do we persist? In a nutshell, or Cola if you will, so our governments can keep its people in constant fear of incarceration.

hiya and welcome
although much of your post seems to target me i respect your words and thoughts
and for the parts i agree with... heck yea!! stop the madness! :bravo:
take care and good luck

:welcome: to :420:

I've often found the loudest voices for 'tolerance' to be the least tolerent people I know. This is a place of spreading the love my brother, and leaving the anger behind. :)
Heres a Christmas nug pic just for you:

IMAG06205.jpg

Merry Christmas. :xmas:

Back
Top Bottom