Choosing a Hydronponic System

SkreezlyCorey

:Rasta: what would you guys recommend for a good reliable, yeilding, hydroponic system, but I have a budget, actually i just dont wanna spend alot...lol Its going to running in a closet setting....any ideas???

how big is the closet.....you may want to think soil...get a light...some 1 gallon grow bags... planters 20/20/20 powered nutes and if you have a 3 by 3 area...and a decent suply of clones theres no question you should be getting a 1lb to 1.5 ...

considering you're on a budget where you don't want to spend a lot, you will be much better off building yourself something that totally suits your needs. There are a few grows on here where people built their own hydro setups and could easily give you some ideas. 420fied made his own, and got amazing results from it.

thanks for the replies dudes, Im actually thinking soil as well, just with some good nutes, and the works. ha, but im also hooked on the DWC. seems like a reliable and yeilding system, and for a closet perfect. My closet area is 3x5ft, so i think it's perfect..ima still do some looking up on the DWC..once again i appreciate it guys...more ideas!!!! lol:cool:

thanks for the replies dudes, Im actually thinking soil as well, just with some good nutes, and the works. ha, but im also hooked on the DWC. seems like a reliable and yeilding system, and for a closet perfect. My closet area is 3x5ft, so i think it's perfect..ima still do some looking up on the DWC..once again i appreciate it guys...more ideas!!!! lol:cool:

my closet space is about the same a bit bigger and as soon as i read about DWC i was hooked and i agree i think its good for closet

haha it's all about the closets these days Budlover!!! hah, not really. ;) i appreciate the post man. Im really stuck on this one...DWC has me by the bawls sorta speak. :yummy:

I'm buying a "three bucketeer system" it's three five gallon buckets it's a deep water culture system. I'm thinking 5 gallon is overkill. I was just thinking about huge plants. I've seen some nice multi units with 2 gallon growth pots that I'm thinking would be better.

not sure about that 5 gallon. lol depends, but im going for a 3 gallon, just a good big plant though, im just doing this for more experience, and personal stash...but that sounds good man. lemme know whatcha gonna do. but it is official i think im going soil on this one. I've been talking w/ alot of people that have had some AMAZING grows w/ soil. and always help w/ tips (you all know.ha) Soil-especially for my closet grow. thanks guys.
:cool:

haha it's all about the closets these days Budlover!!! hah, not really. ;) i appreciate the post man. Im really stuck on this one...DWC has me by the bawls sorta speak. :yummy:

its all good man thats why i joined to get help and help others..
BTW if u do go with dwc are you gonna use a big reservoir or seperate buckets?

Um im going soil, but if i were to go with the Dwc i would go for just a big bucket, to keep down on space consumption..lot simpler as well. (i think)...if this is in my closet, you guys think my room will just smell like GANJa!?! im trying to see how i can keep the smell to a minimum, i dont have a way for a duct outside...so that's outta the question..i dont mind the smell (haha of course) but others...im just wondering if i can keep it like just in a section..not throughout the room. some tips/info would be awesome guys!
:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom