Choosing a Hydroponic System

SkreezlyCorey

:Rasta: what would you guys recommend for a good reliable, yeilding, hydroponic system, but I have a budget, actually i just dont wanna spend alot...lol Its going to running in a closet setting....any ideas????

:Rasta: what would you guys recommend for a good reliable, yeilding, hydroponic system, but I have a budget, actually i just dont wanna spend alot...lol Its going to running in a closet setting....any ideas????

IMHO Deep Water Culture, DWC, is the bomb for ease of use and explosive growth. A 53L RubberMaid tub $10, aquarium air pump $10-$35, 12" airstone $7. Net baskets $1 each.

The bigger money comes in for nutes, pH and TDS pens, ventilation and odor control but you need that for any grow whether it be hydro or dirt. I guess with dirt grows you can skip the pens and use pH testing stuff from the pet store.

If you're good at playing McGiver it's cheaper to get up and running. Once you've got a crop in and no longer have to pay street prices the money you save can be put back into the garden until you've got it the way you like it. It's all gravy from there on!

Search the forums for ideas on DWC and other methods. Make a decision on your method of choice and go for it.

Good luck and good growing!:peace:

Thanks LabRat for the response man, I always appreciate helpful insight tips on this! Ive been looking into that exact setup (rubbermaid, netbaskets), seems like a fairly easy and yeilding set-up. All products needed are fine, the ones im worried about are my lights, but ill manage..like you said "itll pay you back", which couldn't be anymore true! lol Im still doing some research on this system...but seems like gravy. I dont wanna get full of myself on this though, so ima take it slow. Once again Thanks man...KEEP UP THE PASSION!
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom