Chronic Cannabis Use Can Cause Vomiting And Compulsive Bathing

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
Can you believe this new diagnosed disorder for Cannabis. Can cops now use your frequency of bathing, to profile you as a Cannabis user lol.

Any super clean stoners out there? Read on....

Abdominal pains, nausea and compulsive bathing are indicators of a newly diagnosed disorder related to chronic cannabis use, according to a South Australian GP.

Dr Hugh Allen, who works in the Adelaide Hills, defined cannabinoid hyperemesis or 'marijuana morning sickness' :rofl: after studying about 15 long-term, chronic marijuana smokers, all of whom had a peculiar behavioural pattern.

'They all smoked marijuana and had for several years had a prolonged history of cyclically vomiting and funny bathing behaviour,' he said.

'They would have a hot bath, jump out, start feeling sick again, so jump back in. Some had 5 to 6 baths a day, some had 15.'

Dr Allen said the disorder was 'like an allergy to cannabis', with the only cure being complete cannabis cessation. :scratchinghead:

Pointers to cannabinoid hyperemesis
Dr Allen says pointers to cannabinoid hyperemesis include:

* a history of ongoing cannabis abuse; :Rasta:
* cyclical episodes of vomiting; :cough: and
* compulsive bathing behaviour.:goof:

He says the disorder is curable if patients stop using cannabis, but will return if patients take up the habit again.

WTF!

Damn, and I thought I had Crohn's all these years! I was taking all those showers because I would shit myself.

I would think that bathing isnt a problem.......I mean.....it's better than smelling right? I knew a girl that doesnt like toking that used to take a shower or bath many times a day just because she was bored.....

but what if....these people get high and then take a shower or bath to uh....pleasure themselves.....rub one out or something????? ......:-/ ???

Back
Top Bottom