Chronic

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
Strain (Name): Chronic (NL x Skunk x AK-47)
Price: CDN$50 1/4
Taste: very very sweet and fruity, very strong aftertaste
High: this shit is amazing, heavy indica head/body stone, knocks you ur ass
Appearance: dark green,loaded with crystal
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): very fluffy big buds
Smell: strong floral kind of smell a bit fruity as well
Overall: definitely 9.5/10
Additional Comments: definitely lives up to its name and that of its genetics, don't plan on doing anything after smoking this! A 70/30 indica/sativa.

OMG this particular strain has been on my wishlist ever since I read about it in my book
Chronic8.JPG

Excellent choice man :adore:

yeah lol i got the same book, i have both. well yeah chronic is a good strain with big yeilds and good high. if you live in a place with alot of humidity you might want to watch for mold.

Hash said:
OMG this particular strain has been on my wishlist ever since I read about it in my book
Chronic8.JPG

Excellent choice man :adore:
wow. chronic is abundant in my area and is considered a decent strain that gives u pretty good stoned type of high. maybe the chronic we get around here is a different type or lower grade of chronic because i dont think anyone around here whove tried the chronic here would rate it a 9.5/10 but maybe a 8/10. eh...

edit-
btw im in glendale, CA

Hash, could you please tell the name of that book? And maybe where I could get one. Thank you very much.

^I'm pretty sure thats 'The Big Book of Buds' and you can prolly find it at most big book stores.

^ Yup, It's a good read, And The Big Book Of Buds V2 was just released I gotta pick that up, I think Smokey has it but maybe not, Anyone know if the second is any good?

^ Exactly $18.95 It probably would of been a bit more but becasue I am right on the MA/NH border, I just traveled up to NH and got it tax free

Back
Top Bottom