Strain (Name): Critical Mass
Price: CDN$50 a 1/4
Taste: fruitful, citrus like taste, beautiful aftertaste
High: another "knock you on your ass" high
Appearance: loads of hairs and crystals, lighter green colour
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): a lighter more airy bud, which is very fluffy
Smell: STRONG heavy citrus/fruity aroma, stinks up anywhere you go
Overall: definitely another 9.5/10
Additional Comments: first time smoking this strain, can't find info, I would definitely buy this, may be add to the next grow. Any info on this strain or its seed would be most helpful.

I Grew
Strain (Name): Critical Mass by Shantibaba from Mr. Nice seeds

Indoor or out: Indoors

Grow Method (Soil/Hydro/etc...): Foxfarm Ocean Forest organic soil

Nutrients (Organic/Chemical): None for veg. For Flowering Advanced Nutrients organic
Ijuana Juice with Carbo Load, Bud Blood, and Dr Hornbys Big Bud.

Type Of Light & Wattage: 1000w of Florex

Yeild In Grams: Yeild yet to be determened. I'm reporting sample. Will report in
yeild later.

Height: 2 feet

Vegetive Cycle Time: 3 weeks

Flowering Time: Sample was taken in week 5

Level Of Difficulty: 3/10, 1 being the easyest.

Taste: The bud din't really have a flavor. None at all. Just went down smooth, for being
noncured or flushed.

Smell: If you bend the stem while in budding you get a semi sweet rotten smell. Not much
of a stinker. The dry sample bud has very little smell. I'll post later the final taste.

High: Pain relief. The high is clear and heady. This is most likly because of the cloudy
trichomes. Cloudy trichomes have high THC levels which is a head high. Amber trichomes have
CBD which is responsible for a couchlock type high. I'll report the final high when the
crop finishes.

Appearance: The plant it self now in week 5. The bud gleams with resin. It has long orange
hairs. High calex to leaf ratio. It has one HUGE bud and some smaller ones. The dry sample
bud looks very nice. It is white in parts full of resin. In the other parts it is orange
with the thick really orange hairs.

Phenotype: Critical Mass is supposed to have two phenos. I planted two seeds, one was female.
This female looked like more of the skunk pheno. It has an afgani pheno which I did not get.
I still have seeds so I may get the gani, if I plant again. This pheno seems to be a keeper.

Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): It is pretty dense. Not really that sticky when you touch it.

Stature: The plant is some what branchy. It will not really be good for SOG.

Smoke: The smoke is pretty much smell and flavorless. It is smooth to smoke.

Overall: Overall it is a good strain. Fat huge buds. Good high with the cloudy trichomes,
can't wait to try the final amber trichomed' buds that have been flush, dryed, and cured.

Will You Grow This Strain Again: Oh yes I will. If I have a chance. I would like to keep a
mother, but I may not have space to do so.

Additional Comments: Well this report is of the first sampling. The trichomes were all cloudy
when this was picked. The plant has another week or two to go. I'm waiting until the trichomes
get half amber. It is green now. Maybe get a bit purple by the end.

SmokeyMacPot said:
Yes it is. It is on the first one, on page 38.

OK, MR S... is it lunchtime yet?

AHHHH. I just noticed today.... My critical mass hermied out. Luckly there were only 3 male flower pods. Only 1 released pollin. I noticed because I saw a seed on a lower bud. I completely inspected the plant and found a few flowers. The flowers have now been removed. I have no idea why it hermied. Stray light maybe.... Oh well who wants some untested fem seeds. LOL....

Its not a loss. I probably will only have at most 5 seeds. In a whole big ass bunch of bud. Not too bad..

The hermies look like male flower pods, just growing on a bud. Luckly they poped out in late flower. Im going to harvest like next week so it'll be cool. I cought the flowers to late that is why I saw a seed. I looked at all the plant and saw very small bannanas. The bannanas are unopened male flowers. Usually they are in small clusters of like 3-5 bannanas.

Thanks for your interest.

So.. when we gonna have lunch?

Lol.. that's what I meant.:laughtwo:

I'll bring desert.. Decadence.

Well ok then Mr S, whenever you're ready.

Went med shopping in Berkeley yesterday. Got outdoor TW, organic Ortega.. haven't seen Ortega since I left the LA area, nice tastey strain.. and some organic Jack Herer.. and

"Decadence - Cake of Wonders".. of course!

Visited (and Vaped from BPG Volcano @) BPG on San Pablo and visited BPCC on Telegraph.. then I went to my dentist appointment.. imagine..:trance: :trance: :trance:

Tried to post pics but du-ohh!.. another failed attempt.

Back to my coffee and news my friends..

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
LoL Pinch i just realized what C.C. County meant. I work in Pleasant Hill.

Well, shit the bed Martha! We're damn near neighbors! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah I'm kind of far. Pinch comes down and visits me tho. My best bud.. LOL... Well yeah my computer got a damn virus again. The buds almost finished. I'll let you know when its ready. Oh and how I wish I could go med shoping again. Too far tho. Thats why I grow. LOL.

Yeah pinch I remember you talking about the ortega. Sounds damn nice. Did you upload the pics to the gallery???

Back
Top Bottom