Chump's First Indoor

You actually want the fan low, blowing up AROUND the plants - blowing down on them is bad, blowing right on them can be bad... sometimes they do ok, but low humidity and lots of wind can definitely cause problems.

They just need the air around them moved - fan leaves BARELY moving from the breeze. Some hardier strains can likely take more, but it's been my experience that plants hate wind.

good stuff OBX.

I see a lot of grows where the circulation fan is blasting the plants and that has to cause a lot of stress to most strains.

I like to set mine up exactly like you said, so that the leaves are *barely* moving.

yo whats up everyone i started my first grow indoors in september shes now about on her second week of flowering she looks small im also havin trouble findin out what type of chick she is? ill post some pics tell me wut u think?:ganjamon:

I've been spraying them with a squirt bottle. I think it is a humidity issue with Diesel. Her leaves that were affected, have now turned brown at the tips, and just break apart when you touch them. She is still nice and green mostly. Her pistels have turned about 50% brown. I don't know if she'll finish prematurly, or have to harvest part of her early, not sure? I'll have to post pics soon.

Hey Ms. Chump! Sorry to hear about the issues you are having. I just read through the grow and I am thrilled to see your girls in flower. I am a newbie grower so I don't really have any suggestions to offer you on the issues you are having. Looks like you are getting some good advice from some of the pros around here though. Hopefully your next update will have some good news. Good luck and stay green!

L8ER

Thanks Grooster, and welcome to my journal. :peace:

I trimmed up the dying part of leaves on diesel. It now looks like someone's clone :bongrip: I'll try to get some pics before the day is up. I'm trying to keep her moist.

Aroma's buds are so heavy they're sagging the branches down. So, I tied her up a bit. Wrapped some rope around her. And Big Bang looks great. I still love the smells, BB has a sweet smell to her, while Aroma has a peppery citrus smell. Diesel doesn't smell as strong as she did, and she's now the smaller of the 3. She's got a lot of pistels turning brown. I hope she rebounds!

Day 64
Day 50 of flowering

Here's some pics of Diesel first. You can see the damage, I'm pretty sure you guys were right. I think she dried out. I'm trying to nurse her back to health.

P1060961.JPG

P1060959.JPG

And here is some shots of Aroma. She's happy, groing fat and full of tricombs. The smell is amazing.
P1060963.JPG

P1060964.JPG

Big Bang hanging out in the back. She's loving life. She's got a sweet smell, and is growing mighty thick.
P1060969.JPG

P1060972.JPG

Here they are together all tucked in and ready for bed.
P1060976.JPG

Thanks for the update!

I think the diesel should recover.

That aroma has trichs all over the place! What's it smell like?
Thanks Sun! I hope she does recover.

Aroma smells great! The only way I can describe it is peppery, citrus-like. You should see the trichs when holding it up, and looking from underneth. She's got fat buds! 2 of her branches were weighed down all the way to the dirt. I had to tie them up to keep them in the air.

Back
Top Bottom