Chump's First Indoor

Welcome to Ms. Chump's Theraputic, Botanical, Herbal Gardens. Here you'll find your finest examples of Cannabis, Sativa and Indica.

P1060981.JPG

Let the Aroma soothe your soul. (If you could only smell it!)

P1060987.JPG

P1060983.JPG

P1060985.JPG

MMMMM....Delicious update. Bud pr0n for the masses! Aroma! Can someone hurry up and invent smell-0-net??? Just a wee whiff...sigh. Oh well, will have to make do with the photos. They are great. The gals are stacking up the buds!! I love it. Keep it up.

L8ER

Checkin in after unscheduled absences. Closing the bars down two nights in a row is a legit excuse...right? Been hectic around here lately, sorry for not checkin in more often. Plants are looking phenominal dear, keep doin whatcha doin.

Day 76
Day 62 of flowering

Diesel
P1060992.JPG

P1060991.JPG

Aroma
You can see the 2nd largest bud is hanging sideways. If she wasn't tied up, the whole plant would be weighed down. Even the main bud. She's getting heavy, and there's a lot of yarn wrapped around her, and pulling on her to keep her in the air. I think she's almost done.
P1070003.JPG

P1060995.JPG

Big Bang
She's blooming all over, growing fat and snow covered.
P1070002.JPG

P1060999.JPG

Holy Sh!t!!! Those are some amazing looking buds. I can almost smell the diesel!! Nice photography too. You can really see the structures and trichs. Very well done. The aroma looks nice! Your gonna be in heaven very soon! I am excited for you Ms.Chump! If you can try and get pics of your chop. Good job.

L8ER

Thanks guys!

I just got done flushing them. When I got home from work, Aroma was even more doubled over. So, I tied her up even more.

Sun, yeah Diesel seems to be "stacking" with the new growth. If that's a term? The buds are growing tall and lanky, it could be the sativa in her.

OMM, I hope the smoke is good, I'm sure it will be! They sure smell unbeliveable. I love it when I'm done tying them up, my fingers smell like the finest green!

Grooster, for sure I'll get pics of the harvest. I think Aroma may be first to go. We'll see how she's doing now that I've added some more ropes to hold her up.

The one thing that I'm worried about is, that it's looking more like a 4 month process, rather then the 3 that I was hoping for. So, I'm going to have to learn to ration the harvest out. I might have to re-think my grow area. I think I might try to find some square pots (maybe even a little bigger too), that way I could fit 4 in there instead of 3. I should be ordering seeds soon, not soon enough though.

Life is good though. I got to sample some Super Lemon Haze, and some White Rhino last week. Very good stuff! White Rhino tastes really hashy, and SLH was kind of lemony, I know if it's grown in hydro, it's not as strong of a lemon flavor. I'm not sure how it was grown. But SLH was creeper, it took like 5 or 10 minutes to kick in. My partner liked the White Rhino better, and I think I did too, but I think I may still grow SLH.

I would put the smiley with the bong, but I'm out, so since I'm waiting... :yummy:

Heh I don't knock the popcorn. It will at least give you an indication of where the buds are in relation to finish. Poor Aroma, it won't be long now sweetheart lol.

Back
Top Bottom