CKS Northern Lights Auto - Light green leaf tips

KCKronic

What Strain is it? CKSNorthern Lights Auto Fem
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 70% Indica, 20% Sativa, 10% Ruderalis
How Many Plants? Four
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Maybe pre-flower on one
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 37 days
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 1 day
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? FFOF with Clay Pebbles, ProMix Organic, Perlite, Dolomitic Lime
If Soil... What Size Pot? 3 gallon Smart Pot
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? One 1000 HPS
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? High 77F, Low 69F
RH of Room/Cabinet? Room RH is 45%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.5
How Often are you Watering? Every third day (half gallon per plant)
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? FF Growbig and FF Big Bloom at 4 teaspoons per gallon
Size or Square Footage of Room? 100
LightGreenTipsIMG_3072.jpg

Any help would be appreciated. This problem was first noticed on new growth 3 days ago and is progressively worsening.

What Strain is it? CKSNorthern Lights Auto Fem
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 70% Indica, 20% Sativa, 10% Ruderalis
How Many Plants? Four
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Maybe pre-flower on one
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 37 days
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 1 day
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? FFOF with Clay Pebbles, ProMix Organic, Perlite, Dolomitic Lime
If Soil... What Size Pot? 3 gallon Smart Pot
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? One 1000 HPS
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? High 77F, Low 69F
RH of Room/Cabinet? Room RH is 45%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.5
How Often are you Watering? Every third day (half gallon per plant)
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? FF Growbig and FF Big Bloom at 4 teaspoons per gallon
Size or Square Footage of Room? 100
LightGreenTipsIMG_3072.jpg

Any help would be appreciated. This problem was first noticed on new growth 3 days ago and is progressively worsening.
Mine did the same thing and I just added some bloom nutes it went away

Hi DemonicAngel. Such a contradiction of terms. NICE!

I spent the morning doing Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, and pH tests. I have two different test kits from Luster Leaf. There was differing results. One reported high NPK and the other was reporting low NPK. I have four different ways of measuring pH and they all say LOW for the Soil, 5.5 to 6.0.

So, if I understand you correctly, (thank you very much for sharing your experience), there is a nutrient deficiency in my soil. I use Fox Farm nutrients. What do you use? I'm using Grow Big and Big Bloom at the moment, but as flowers are showing I will be adding FF Tiger Bloom with the Phosphorus and Trace Elements. Do you think this will be ok for now?
TestResultJune8_IMG_3213.jpg

Checked your ebb/flow setup thread. Hope all is well there...

Hi DemonicAngel. Such a contradiction of terms. NICE!

I spent the morning doing Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, and pH tests. I have two different test kits from Luster Leaf. There was differing results. One reported high NPK and the other was reporting low NPK. I have four different ways of measuring pH and they all say LOW for the Soil, 5.5 to 6.0.

So, if I understand you correctly, (thank you very much for sharing your experience), there is a nutrient deficiency in my soil. I use Fox Farm nutrients. What do you use? I'm using Grow Big and Big Bloom at the moment, but as flowers are showing I will be adding FF Tiger Bloom with the Phosphorus and Trace Elements. Do you think this will be ok for now?
TestResultJune8_IMG_3213.jpg

Checked your ebb/flow setup thread. Hope all is well there...
I use advanced nutrients. You should be fine with your plans and my ebb and flow is doing ok. Not the greatest but my first try at it lol. Making the transition from soil to hydro is a bit shall we say different lol

A dose of Nutrients seems to have worked. Thank you DemonicAngel. There is no sign of lasting discoloration at the tips of older growth and newer growth is underway problem free.
IMG_0054101.JPG

Back
Top Bottom