Cleaning pipe

MDRIII

:welcome: I just got my pipe back from friend and it is filthy. CRUSTED BAD I ahve tried epson salts oven cleaner etc and nothing works. How can I get the pipe clean??? It is a Glass water pipe, Ineed help bad!!!:thanks:

Rinse in the hottest water your tap can put out for a few minutes (loosens up the crud), while still warm, pour a small amount salt into the mouth piece, followed immediately by 91% Isopropyl alcohol. Plug the carb hole, and mouth hole with qtips, shake vigorously. Rinse, repeat as necessary.

:welcome: I just got my pipe back from friend and it is filthy. CRUSTED BAD I ahve tried epson salts oven cleaner etc and nothing works. How can I get the pipe clean??? It is a Glass water pipe, Ineed help bad!!!:thanks:
I use a corncob pipe. I call it my 10 hitter. Once a week I’ll remove the mouthpiece and replace the filter, then take the bowl and stem to my garage and use my air compressor to blow out my pipe. It then works as good as new. I would think it would also work on a glass pipe.

I use a corncob pipe. I call it my 10 hitter. Once a week I’ll remove the mouthpiece and replace the filter, then take the bowl and stem to my garage and use my air compressor to blow out my pipe. It then works as good as new. I would think it would also work on a glass pipe.
Hey Andy, welcome to the forums.
If you look at the top left corner of the posts you'll see that this thread is from 2009, and neither of those members have logged on since 2011.
Your suggestion might be helpful to someone later though.

Back
Top Bottom