CLear Up the Info

wayzer

Ok can you guys post pics of generally of what looks like 1 gram, 2 gram, eights and so on so you can clear it up for me and the rest of the world. Thanx

It's not that hard of what im saying. Just post pictures of bud that looks like a gram then post a pic of 2 grams then post an eight an ounce and so on. I know the buds are different but generally speaking.

Pictures can lie. You can't really tell the thickness or the density of a bud from a picture.

Buy a cheap digital scale, because if you plan on selling, i'd be pissed if you determined the ammount of weed I got from some picture on the internet.

wayzer said:
Ok can you guys post pics of generally of what looks like 1 gram, 2 gram, eights and so on so you can clear it up for me and the rest of the world. Thanx
For some reason, I think most of the world knows what they look like. Otherwise you wouldnt be coming on here asking us for pictures now wouldya?
Am I right? :laughtwo:

If you're buying it and you think you got too little, ask them to weigh it in front of you. If they don't have a scale you shouldn't be fucking buying from them. Ditch that shit and find someone else.

If you're buying in little 0.8 bags from some random guy on the street downtown - you don't need to weigh it, yes, you got ripped off. Find someone that people you know buy from, or that at least DOESN'T sell to random people on the street downtown.

If you think you got too much... well, you probably didn't, but if you did, keep your mouth shut and thank your lucky stars.

Curtis said:
Buy a cheap digital scale, because if you plan on selling, i'd be pissed if you determined the ammount of weed I got from some picture on the internet.

i 2nd that. just buy a cheap pocket scale or steal one from a science room if ur in high school.

Back
Top Bottom