Clone feeding

erockhardass

Hey everyone,

I am back to start a new grow, and I am doing it a little differently this time. Normally, I always use a soil/perlite mix, and I am not a big fan, so I am using Coco Coir this time. I just have a couple questions. I know how to cut clones and root them so that is not my biggest problem, but I am using a nutrient solution called Bio Root Root Booster from General Organics. My question is how to apply this to the clones. Should I just water the Coco with it normally as I would with any nutrient solution? Or do I spray the leaves directly as I would in the humidity dome? I am not sure if this solution would be absorbed through the leaves, so I am not really sure what to do with it.

Let me know please!

Thats what I was thinking too but I wasnt sure. Also, I am going to be using FloraNova grow once they are rooted. I was told to use 1 tsp/gal once a week. What if I need to water them more than once a week? (I am sure I will). Should I just feed them with nutes once that week, and then regular water later that week? (If you cant tell Im not very experienced using nutes, and Ive had trouble with them in the past.)

Try to keep the feeding down to 1/2 strength until you see the roots forming well on the clone. Hope this advice helps you a bit.

Try to keep the feeding down to 1/2 strength until you see the roots forming well on the clone. Hope this advice helps you a bit.

That's WAAAAAY too hot for clones.:rolleyes3

1/4 strength or even less. Less is better when it comes to clones and nutes.

DD

Back
Top Bottom