Clone help

Czecher777

Had this little girl for about 5 days now and have some serious leaf droopage and I'm not sure why also my leaves are light green instead of the green that is to be expected got her as a clone leaves drooped so I plopped her right into new ocean grow in hopes it would perk her up I don't see any yellowing to suggest over watering

My specs
4×3 roughly
Lined with mylar
300 watt mars hydro LED

What are the temps around the plant like ?
How often are you watering it?
What is that stuff you are growing in?

Info brother, give us more and we can make a plan

V

I use base and additives to tailor. I don't cut back on a particular bottle just stop using an additive or a base.every thing is full dose. I start off with m.a.p. Then move to m.p.k, then potassium sulfate late. Also sweeteners, silicas, cal mag. Its all full dose just adding and subtracting bottles.

Fox farm ocean floor, temps between 74 to 76 every time I check as far as watering I've been watering every other day about a cup to a cup and a half I'd say and I was up until yesterday misting the leaves also about 31% humidity and my air circulation is a 120 cfm booster exhausting

FFOF, okay so the best schedule for watering the plants is by lifting the cup.

If it is even slightly heavier than what FFOF feels like when it's dry, that means the plant still has ample moisture.

If you are watering right but still have this droop, your light is too weak to make sufficient photosynthesis.

How high is the light? What reference? Watts?

V

EDIT

30 for humidity is too low for young plant. 40-50 is standard for good results.

It's a 300w mars hydro panel which pulls 140 true watt the lights are about about 2 feet or more off the plant

The humidity needs to be checked. Needs to be above 40 around the plant to thrive.
Humidifier is best option, wet towels and open containers of water around the plant may raise the zone's humidity by 5%

V

OK would you recommend a humidity dome?

Yes, but only for one day to see how she does.

But Please, only dome her if her soil is moist, not soaking wet. And use your spritzer bottle to spray some water on her.

If you put TOO much humidity, you will easily make things worse.

In the long run you should bring up the humidity of the room to at least 40%. Domes are TEMPORARY provisions only. Domes can easily cause new problems if used in the incorrect way.

Keep us updated :bongrip:

Vlad

Hi Czecher777,

Welcome to the 420 Magazine community!

I found a picture I beleive was uploaded by you. With the LED's on I found it hard to judge the color accurately but I really thought the clone looked okay. Your right that it's a little droopy but give it a day or two to dry out and ensure it wasn't overwater prior to your reciept. We all know the girls can go longer than we suspect without any water and are often better off for having done so.

Be well and happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom