Clone success rate in relation to different strains

Haha no doubt you growing the dank! Yea BF actually motivated me to get one of these a while back and it’s an affordable little kit. The air pump that comes with it is very very quiet. However, Im an American and like it roaring and blowing way harder than it’s supposed to so I put my General Hydro dual diaphragm pump on there. Just using one output. ;)
And is that one quite ?

Yea the quiet was just fine! I was just being a goofball up there! You could probably just get a couple misters and make your own with a 2 gallon bucket.

Yea the quiet was just fine! I was just being a goofball up there! You could probably just get a couple misters and make your own with a 2 gallon bucket.
The reason I'm concerned with noise is my landlord comes to work on bathroom, and anything running or lights shining under the door will trigger suspicion !! My grow room is 10 feet down the hall, and he lives here. Marijuana is legal in Ma., but not in his world. I don't want to move, as I like this neighborhood. been living here almost 12 yrs. Too dam old to be moving !! My next move will be to the graveyard.

The reason I'm concerned with noise is my landlord comes to work on bathroom, and anything running or lights shining under the door will trigger suspicion !! My grow room is 10 feet down the hall, and he lives here. Marijuana is legal in Ma., but not in his world. I don't want to move, as I like this neighborhood. been living here almost 12 yrs. Too dam old to be moving !! My next move will be to the graveyard.
Hey Slow sorry this reply got shuffled to the bottom somehow...
Hey if you got it good, just do clones the old fashioned way with a humidity dome or you can a clear solo cup over another regular pot or solo cup. They make slightly smaller clear ones that fit perfect inside the ring of a regular solo.

Hey Slow sorry this reply got shuffled to the bottom somehow...
Hey if you got it good, just do clones the old fashioned way with a humidity dome or you can a clear solo cup over another regular pot or solo cup. They make slightly smaller clear ones that fit perfect inside the ring of a regular solo.
i still use my dome cloner with the heating pad. Truth is, if they don't root in rock wool under the dome, then they're probably not gonna root in an aero cloner either. I got some big over grown clones that i'm transplanting from 1 gal. bags of super soil, to 5 gal bags of coco, tomorrow. I've neglected them in their veg stage. i started out trying to mainline clones, and it didn't work too well for me . Then i sort of put them under a t5 and neglected them for next three weeks. Root bound girls, they are.

I'd love that, then I'll get them blooming, in the tent next to where their mothers are blooming, now !! I'm gonna go see what you got growing .
Same man! Meet ya on the other side!

20190121_173108.jpg20190208_142107.jpg20190208_142101.jpg

Shout out to my man Rick at hydro for less garden supplies store

I told him my situation with the aero cloner. He said some strains dont like it so wet, try placing the cuts directly in the medium with the gel. Succeses rate is still low as I only got 4 out of 7 but Im giving it another shot. Truth be told I have even flowered this one yet.

Guess the lesson learned is to try a different methods.

Some strains are just hard to clone or reverse. It is a genetics thing. If you have had good luck before and are only have troubles now. It may be a strain thing.

I have one of those fancy aero cloners. Haven't took it out of the box yet LOL. I do my clones in a mix of perlite and vermiculite. When I dip into the clonex and push it into the medium it holds all that clonex right next to the stem. This might help with hard to clone strains.

Sound advice

Back
Top Bottom