Clones from flowering plants?

The cronnisoier

I have had my plants in flower now for 10-11 days now and I’m wondering if I can still cut clones off them? I was waiting to sex thwm ans that’s why I didn’t take clones before but now that the males have been removed I was hoping to take clones from the healthy females. And if so is there any special way I’m suppose to do it ? Thanks in advance

Yup u can they will reveg take some time but will work fine as for cloneing aloe works killer take a cutting scrape the end u cut rub aloe then strait into soil works evrey time for me

Yup u can they will reveg take some time but will work fine as for cloneing aloe works killer take a cutting scrape the end u cut rub aloe then strait into soil works evrey time for me

First i've heard of this in all the reading i've done. thanks

I would agree on everything but the Aloe. I use Clonex gel and it works. No use for me to reinvent the wheel here. I started with the Clonex and have had a almost 100% rate with it. If it didn't work so well I may change but I see no reason too now.

Not saying the aloe doesn't work. I'm just saying a cloning product might work better.

If you read it right I wasn't saying you were wrong. Just like you. I can only suggest what has did good for me. If I had had your results from the start I would still be using it also.

Also I can't be wrong it was only my opinion LMAO. Unless you can prove that it wasn't my opinion. Then I will concede that I am wrong LOL.

If I can use something near me other then wait on it to come or buy it at a hydro store witch is 2 hrs away just makes things simple I was out of luck cuz my root gel ran out n had to take clones tried aloe n stuck with it I'm telling u it's like cuz it's natural helps the clones don't even droop after a cut

I've taken clones from flowering plants that were a lot further along than that. Sometimes, however you will get strange growth like weird or single leaves for a while. Rooting compound...I use it but generally I find that it retards root growth. Most will root but will take a long time.

Back
Top Bottom