Clones Sacramento

Giantsfan24

Anyone know where to get some reliable clones in the Sacramento area? I've heard the clubs suck but Fruitridge and Northstar are ok...

I'm 215 legal with docs...pm me..

:thanks:

Couldn't PM you cuz of low message count but I've had good luck with clones from Sac Holistic on 10th street and also El Camino Wellness. Bad luck with Florin Wellness Center clones had powdery mildew and saw some off 47th & 99 then west (can't remember name) that were all spindly & overpriced. Good Luck.

I can vouch for Fruitridge's clones.
I have 2 GDP's and a Sour Grapes from them in flower right now.
Genetics are what they say they are, clones were healthy at time of purchase.
Here's a pic of the Sour Grapes (@ 3.5 ft. tall) about 2 weeks ago.
I nicknamed her Queen Ghidorah because she's a 3 headed monster :cheesygrinsmiley:

I can vouch for Fruitridge's clones.
I have 2 GDP's and a Sour Grapes from them in flower right now.
Genetics are what they say they are, clones were healthy at time of purchase.
Here's a pic of the Sour Grapes (@ 3.5 ft. tall) about 2 weeks ago.
I nicknamed her Queen Ghidorah because she's a 3 headed monster :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey bad...thanks for the recommendation. I checked Magnolia and they had bubba kush and they looked healthy too.

Are you getting those results out of LEDs?

Thanks!

:thanks:

Are you getting those results out of LEDs?

Yup, I have 4 180W Jumbo UFO's in my flowering tent (for a total of 720W).
I'm getting good results with them, their fantastic in veg and solid in flowering.
I had put some CFL's in for when I take pictures and videos, but have since decided to just leave them on as some supplemental lighting.
I have 4 26W 2700K CFL bulbs hanging (for a total of 104W).
So I guess it can be said that my flowering tent is putting out a grand total of 824W.
I can't wait to put my Sensi Seed Jack Herer clones in there a few weeks from now :yummy:

Yup, I have 4 180W Jumbo UFO's in my flowering tent (for a total of 720W).
I'm getting good results with them, their fantastic in veg and solid in flowering.
I had put some CFL's in for when I take pictures and videos, but have since decided to just leave them on as some supplemental lighting.
I have 4 26W 2700K CFL bulbs hanging (for a total of 104W).
So I guess it can be said that my flowering tent is putting out a grand total of 824W.
I can't wait to put my Sensi Seed Jack Herer clones in there a few weeks from now :yummy:

Impressive grow bud..nice work!

:thumb:

I went by Magnolia in Orangevale on Thursday and they had Bubba Kush clones that looked healthy...Indica strain and would be perfect for my height limitations and lst them all the way to flower.

I'd like to go Trainwreck but...it will be too tall for my grow op..

Someday, I'll have more height but until then, Indica is me..

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom