Clones sprouting roots from upper nodes growing down to cubes!

1seaweed1

Great Grow Gods,
I have Clones sprouting roots from upper nodes growing down to cubes! There are a dozen in a NGH grow tray and dome. I have a heating pad under it and these are the directions I was told...
After cloning at least 2 nodes in the cube and a few over, remove plastic from rockwool, every hour for 18 hours wipe dome dry and spray plants with same solution or super thrive I soaked cubes in (2 drops Per gallon) then turn off lights and heat 6 hours.
I have all these roots sprouting from upper nodes growing down and into cubes but no sign of any roots coming out of cubes yet. It has been like this from the nodes for a week and i cloned them on 8/10/2010.
I was told they were just going to be super clones when I told my local hydro shop (I'm cool with the owner and all workers there). They are from two huge mothers of a mainly indica hybrid taken a few days before preflower started.
When I plant these marvelous mutants will i cut stem and leaves off and burry up to the roots? Will i burry those too leaving 1 or 2 nodes above ground? And when? do I keep waiting for roots to grow out of cubes too, or should I plant now?
Thanks, 1seaweed1 :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom