sorry no help in cloning section:Clones sprouting roots from upper nodes growing down

1seaweed1

Great Grow Gods,

I have Clones sprouting roots from upper nodes growing down to cubes! There are a dozen in a NGW grow tray and dome. I have a heating pad under it and these are the directions I was told...

After cloning at least 2 nodes in the cube and a few over, remove plastic from rockwool, every hour for 18 hours wipe dome dry and spray plants with same solution or super thrive I soaked cubes in (2 drops Per gallon) then turn off lights and heat 6 hours.

I have all these roots sprouting from upper nodes growing down and into cubes you can see roots go in the top and out the side some coming from sides. It has been like this from the nodes for a week and i cloned them on 8/10/2010.

I was told they were just going to be super clones when I told my local hydro shop (I'm cool with the owner and all workers there) but when I took drawing in he shit!!! Said he never saw anything like that. They are from two huge BLUE VENOM mothers, a mainly indica hybrid taken a few days before preflower started.

When I plant these marvelous mutants will i cut stem and leaves off and burry up to the roots? Will i burry those too leaving 1 or 2 nodes above ground? And when? do I keep waiting for roots to grow out of sides of cubes more, or should I plant now?

Thanks, 1seaweed1

Re: sorry no help in cloning section:Clones sprouting roots from upper nodes growing

ive had roots sprout above the cube and grow down, but never seen it up in the second node!

basically if the air conditions are right it will 'air clone' and grow roots, like they used to do in the good ol old days, right on the branches of growing plants.

how about some pics?

Re: sorry no help in cloning section:Clones sprouting roots from upper nodes growing

don't have camera, but here is a pic off the the net with roots drawn on by me. Yes ev 3rd and 4th node on a couple. planting tips
hold on have to find where to upload to 420 site?

Here goes...looks like it worked uploading pic! how do I go about planting, clip leaves off at nodes and burry cube and up over roots? That might only leave 1 or 2 nodes of leaves, maybe none on 1?
clone30.jpg

oh, and i never PHed the water, just 2 drops super thrive to 1 gal. spring water when I soaked cubes and now spray with. Also according to a book i have when i cloned them under water I cut stem at 45 degrees pulled leaves off nodes taking cambian? layer with them then scraped layer off rest of stem all the way around to remove layer and then split it about 3/4" up the middle. dipped all areas worked on in clone gel and punin below top of cube.

sorry 4 the delay..
I would probably clip the leaves and bury the roots.

Thanks, that was what I figured too. I put up a couple pics at the clone forum. I have more I can send you personally or however you want. Well I'm hitting the shower and then the hash pipe (some of my special blend/the best way to extract with butane I discovered ask me about it some time.) and relax, for tomorrow I transplant.
May your buzz be steady!

Back
Top Bottom