Cloning auto-flowers

DarrenAdam420

Hey guys, i was lolipopping my girls the other day and while i was cutting the lower shoots they looked so nice that i decided to put them in some jiffies i had laying around. I did not expect much of them it was more an experience than anything else because i know that you cant clone auto-flower but to my surprise, today, 7 days after 'cloning' them i already see the roots shooting out of the sides and they look beautiful. Now my question is, why should we not clone autoflowers? Whats wrong with it? Should i try to grow them?

Thanks!

Hey guys, i was lolipopping my girls the other day and while i was cutting the lower shoots they looked so nice that i decided to put them in some jiffies i had laying around. I did not expect much of them it was more an experience than anything else because i know that you cant clone auto-flower but to my surprise, today, 7 days after 'cloning' them i already see the roots shooting out of the sides and they look beautiful. Now my question is, why should we not clone autoflowers? Whats wrong with it? Should i try to grow them?

Thanks!
It's just about the available time, as you know autos have a limited lifespan, it's very unlikely that the clone can reach a size and maturity to amount to anything worth the effort.
Be interesting to see what happens to your auto clone, post some pictures when it starts growing.

It's just about the available time, as you know autos have a limited lifespan, it's very unlikely that the clone can reach a size and maturity to amount to anything worth the effort.
Be interesting to see what happens to your auto clone, post some pictures when it starts growing.

I will be sure to share the progress, also forgot to say, what i was testing is honey, i added honey to the bottom of one and not to the other, the one i added honey to rooted the other one did not.

Back
Top Bottom