Cloning Autoflowering plants

tried to delete duplicate message.

Crap...how do I remove a duplicate post? No idea how that happened.

Awwww...you're a romantic! That's so sweet!

Um...what's a polyploid? Not a word I've heard before. :confused:
Imagine a set of conjoined twins, but in the same body. It can have up to 4 plants in the same stalk.....it can get really weird. It's a chromosomal thing.

Just search for polyploid cannabis....that will get you some ideas.

You can't remove a post. It's that way for a reason, and it's a long story...don't worry about it....

My cat got in and ate a whole sun leaf and nibbled a leaf off a couple more off the one that is close to flowering...is this going to stress it too much and cause problems? Made damn sure he can't get into the plants again. Big bastard sure seemed to enjoy the hell out of those leaves too.

My cat got in and ate a whole sun leaf and nibbled a leaf off a couple more off the one that is close to flowering...is this going to stress it too much and cause problems? Made damn sure he can't get into the plants again. Big bastard sure seemed to enjoy the hell out of those leaves too.

No, there are people that take all the fan leaves that are NOT on a flower. They can take a lot of abuse before they stress out and create pollen sacks. The big thing is breaking stems, nutrients, and light (light out cycle of photoperiod if it's a regular plant). Auto-flowering plants are not affected as much about the light.

I think you will be ok. I hope the cat was ok too. They can get too much and be sick.

No, there are people that take all the fan leaves that are NOT on a flower. They can take a lot of abuse before they stress out and create pollen sacks. The big thing is breaking stems, nutrients, and light (light out cycle of photoperiod if it's a regular plant). Auto-flowering plants are not affected as much about the light.

I think you will be ok. I hope the cat was ok too. They can get too much and be sick.

*whew* Good!

No, I think he got all he seemed to want just then; (and all he's going to get!) He's a big ol' cat anyway. About 21lbs. He's more like a small black panther. All he did was eat a lot of cat food, begged for treats and then slept a while. He seemed to enjoy it very much. LOL

*whew* Good!

No, I think he got all he seemed to want just then; (and all he's going to get!) He's a big ol' cat anyway. About 21lbs. He's more like a small black panther. All he did was eat a lot of cat food, begged for treats and then slept a while. He seemed to enjoy it very much. LOL

We have a 27 lb cat (and a few more smaller ones). No cats near my plants.

Sounds like he had a good time......hope you gave him treats and pets. They like weed too. :thumb:

I may give my cats some trim leaves (just one each). But we'll see. The wife is funny about that.

We have a 27 lb cat (and a few more smaller ones). No cats near my plants.

Sounds like he had a good time......hope you gave him treats and pets. They like weed too. :thumb:

I may give my cats some trim leaves (just one each). But we'll see. The wife is funny about that.

Oh yeah, gave him plenty of love and treats. He appears to be slightly pissed because he can't find a way into the plants now...but tough. He can hang like our little doggie does and enjoy the happy air when they buds are ripe and ready to smoke. LOL We never blow the smoke directly at either of them. But our little dog, Mojo, loves to just sit and breathe the second hand smoke. He's getting old and has achy, creaky joints. Salem hates catnip, but LOVES the herb so long as he can eat it. He's not a fan of smoke.

I thought you would like to see our kitties. The Tux (we consider him a Tux) is Wally (the big cat). The other is Zephyr. That is my wife's catdog. He follows her around and flops for belly rubs. The most chill cat I've ever seen. In the shot where he is about to slide off the back of the cuddle chair. He is full on totally asleep. He is our "zen kittay!!!"

How do I change that? I wanna show off my fur babies.

How do I change that? I wanna show off my fur babies.
I have to be perfectly honest and say I have no clue. The forum has changed in the last month, and I've not done it. I know it can be a real pain to fix.

@Amy Gardner may be able to walk you through it. I really am lost about doing the private thing with albums or pictures.

Back
Top Bottom