Hello everyone - I'm new and just wanted to say hello

You can it's not hard .
Here is my sour kush 818 headband at day 51 since popped
420-magazine-mobile1876379935.jpg
Those are beautiful!

Thanks man pretty proud papa over here ..
You will get there sooner then you think .
Thanks for the inspiration! I'm patient for sure but I cant wait to just come home from work and stare at them in flower. hehehhe

Thanks for the inspiration! I'm patient for sure but I cant wait to just come home from work and stare at them in flower. hehehhe

It feels like eternity but it's worth it man the smell oh my

Environment first then nutes and light intensity ..

Maybe ill write a letter to cropking and some others and see if they'll sponsor me. I'm entered in there 2017 journal contest now. Fingers are crossed on that one.
Do I just write them and tell them who I am and what I would like to do? Is it that easy?

Maybe ill write a letter to cropking and some others and see if they'll sponsor me. I'm entered in there 2017 journal contest now. Fingers are crossed on that one.
Do I just write them and tell them who I am and what I would like to do? Is it that easy?

Doesn't hurt

I don't bother with contest or spot lights man

If a company appreciates me and my love for s plant. Then they can come to me is my attitude .

But make sure you stand out . crop king seeds have done great growers growing g their strains out but hey giver man .

Don't let no know one stop you from doing what you love just chase your dreams we all need dreams .

It feels like eternity but it's worth it man the smell oh my

Environment first then nutes and light intensity ..
I've got the environment down pretty good. Controlled and at no more than ten degree variance. The nutes..... I have no clue what stage were in. I just keep upping the nute levels till I see a drastic change in the plants and than just hold there for 4 or five days.
I hope I'm doing rite lol. They look very very healthy so .... Idk though. Still super fun and exciting.

I've got the environment down pretty good. Controlled and at no more than ten degree variance. The nutes..... I have no clue what stage were in. I just keep upping the nute levels till I see a drastic change in the plants and than just hold there for 4 or five days.
I hope I'm doing rite lol. They look very very healthy so .... Idk though. Still super fun and exciting.

If you had a ppm meter I could help better eBay it amazon 20$

420-magazine-mobile1974760884.jpg
420-magazine-mobile833965399.jpg

Ill get one tomorrow on Amazon. If it'll make a difference ill get it. Thanks again. .

It allows you to see how many parts per million turn feeding her and at that chart is more or less range. Remember less is more. Only give more if she wants more .

So I just bought one and here are the specs.

Will this do what I need it to?

product description:
Little Money to Know Water Quality
The Pancellent TDS EC PH Meter set is a professional level water test meter.
Application: pure water production and drinking, tap water, well water, sea water, fish tank water,
swimming pool water, amniotic fluid early break, soil, aquaculture, food processing, saliva, enzyme, chemical experiment, ionized water, PH value of human urine and so on.

PH Meter Specifications:
Measure Range : 0.00 - 14.00 pH
Resolution : 0.01 pH
Accuracy : ± 0.01 pH
Automatic Temperature Compensation : 0 - 60 ℃ / 32 - 140 ℉
Calibration : Two Points Automatic Calibration Button
Button battery: 2 x 1.5V LR44(keep using more than 500 hours)
Dimension:155mm*31mm*18mm
Weight:50g

TDS EC Temperature Meter Specifications:
Lock function - makes it easy to read and record, press HOLD button then remove from the test solution.
4 Display modes: press SHIFT button: TDS - ppm & °C, EC - µs/cm & °C, TDS - ppm & °F, EC - µs/cm & °F.
5 minute Auto Shut Off feature, so the battery won't run down.
Measurement Range: Conductivity: 0 - 9990 µs/cm TDS: 0 - 9990 ppm (parts per million) Degrees
Celsius: 0.1 - 80.0°C, Fahrenheit: 32.0 - 176.0°F
Accuracy: ± 2%
Net weight: 55g
Size: 154 x 30 x 14 mm
Tips:TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water.

Back
Top Bottom