Hello everyone

miniclips320

Hello everyone I am a grower from Windsor on canada and I have been growing for a total of 4 years now but this is my first year growing anything indoor and first time working with autoflowers. I definitely plan on growing plans all year around and plan to having at least 2 plants always starting out when the rest are half way done or almost done so that they got a little start up but other than that I am growing inside of a 3x3x6 tent with a 315w cmh light fixture with 4200k Philip light for veg and than 3100k Philip light for flowering. In the future I definitely plan on upgrading to led lights and also plan to start breeding and see if I can get anything to breed

Glad to meet you miniclips320!

You sound like you are doing quite well with your setup and have a good strategy to make the most of what you have. I and others here would be very interested in seeing pictures of your setup and plants.

I have never grown indoors other than starting seedlings to be transplanted but perhaps this winter will give it a try.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @miniclips320

We have many growers on here from Canada.
You have come to the right place to learn how to grow indoors.

If you start a grow journal we will be able to follow along and help if you need it.

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hello everyone I am a grower from Windsor on canada and I have been growing for a total of 4 years now but this is my first year growing anything indoor and first time working with autoflowers. I definitely plan on growing plans all year around and plan to having at least 2 plants always starting out when the rest are half way done or almost done so that they got a little start up but other than that I am growing inside of a 3x3x6 tent with a 315w cmh light fixture with 4200k Philip light for veg and than 3100k Philip light for flowering. In the future I definitely plan on upgrading to led lights and also plan to start breeding and see if I can get anything to breed
Good morning my friend @miniclips320 welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
I'm a little farther north but lots of your neighbors are here already.
If you get a chance here is a link to start a journal.
Tag me @Bill284 if you start one I'll follow along.
Hope you enjoy your time here.
Take care.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Hi miniclips320: welcome to the forum! First time indoors? I think your gonna like it, especially with autos. Auto flowers are my thing, that's almost all I grow anymore. And breeding! Now were talking, your in my house now. Nothing like growing your own batch of feminized auto seeds! :snowboating: Let us know when your get there so I can watch and follow along! Have a great day and once again, welcome!

Welcome to 420 @miniclips320
:welcome:
You have come to the right place for cultivation information sharing. I don't recommend growing more than two at a time in the tent. If your grow is successful, you may run out of room quickly. You will love Autos. If you decide to grow different strains at the same time, try to make sure they have a similar lifespan. In my first Auto grow I grew two, one was a ten week and one was a fourteen week (I obviously didn't compare lifespans). It got a little complicated at harvest time ...............:eye-roll:

Back
Top Bottom