Cloning

NCDude

DANG, did I *uck up with my clones?
I've been taking cutting the past couple of days, got a tray full if rock wool cubes with little stems..but DANG, I used straight tap water (I did PH it down), but I did not filter the water....how bad did I do?

Depends on how adulterated your tap water is. They might just take a little longer to root, you might not even notice anything wrong, or they might not root at all. Hard to say.

If you have a tds meter you should check out your tap water mine was very hard it was like 476 PPM's and it gave me all kinds of problems

I have been using my water for a few years, and have been cloning, except this time, I forgot to filter the water…thanks

when i did my first clones i didn't do anything to the water.. i just used tap water and checked the ppm reading.. I was seeing roots after 5 days with a temp in the dome at 80 with humidity at like 90

Re: seeds

Don't know if I should post this here but just wondering if anyone can help my seeds came out my root riot today but the shell pulled 1 of the leaves off will this kill the plant? Or what can I do

Back
Top Bottom