Closet Grow Room Issues

PHATBLUNT420

So basically i have a closet that ive tried to grow some plants in ,
i have yet to get a successful yield from my 3 attempts.altough i have transplanted some outdoors and they recovered greatly

The room is about 7Ft across and 6Ft tall 2Ft length
The light is a 400w HPS , the temps seem to be about mid 80's although i have no meter

I have gotten clones to Veg and even a couple weeks into flowering before they got bleached out and extremely vanished of Nitrogen to the point where they turned white and would turn into ash if you rubbed on it..

I think i have the height issued solved by SCRoG'n

i really want to get the closet up and running as its my only way to keep my meds flowing constantly ..

i would really appreciate help :thanks::thanks:

So could the turning up and dying of leaves (turning to ash) indicate a nitrogen deficiency?

turning up of leaves usually ph or humidity problems or sometimes a phosphorus def. Turning to ash in his case I think was a heat issue of having a big lamp in a small space.

Oh ok. And what would be the symptoms of a plant with possible root lock or nute burn? I nearly killed one of my plants and i think that is why, i was giving the plant too much i guess plus i had a mold and pest problem for awhile but i sprinkled cinnamon on the top of the soil and gave it a small amount of hydrogen peroxide diluted in water(last night) and left her in the dark for about 7-8 hours and she looks like she may recover but its still sketchy.

Before Taken Dec.18
IMGP1241.JPG

After Taken Dec.21(today)
IMGP1248.JPG

Back
Top Bottom