CNN's lead neurosergeon correspondent says 'YES' to weed!

AfricanGrower

Well I have heard the name before, Sanjay Gupta, and have not really been to fond on what he had to say about marijuana use in an article i read a while back, but today I just stumbled upon a news report that says he has completely changed his view point about the medicine!:high-five:

>>>"Dr. Sanjay Gupta says we have been "systematically misled" on marijuana"

>>>"Most recent research on marijuana has been on its negative effects, Gupta says"

>>>"DEA lists marijuana as a schedule 1 substance with 'high potential for abuse' [but] Studies on marijuana require approval from National Institute on Drug Abuse"

These are some of the highlighted quotes from is recent discussions on CNN with Peirce Morgan, and I'm excited to watch the air of his new documentary about this. Could this be a major turning point in the 'national medical view' of cannabis? Who knows, with a major leader and well sought out doctor in the medical field we could actually have the the real facts and applications we all know to be true about our wonderful medicine.

Finally the world might be coming up to speed with us!:blunt:

Catch the documentary tonight at 8pm EASTERN TIME on CNN! Smoke a joint :grinjoint: and sit back and enjoy what could be a change in Marijuana history! :popcorn:

[video=youtube;gut0KXRjFAM]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom