Co2 Regulator/Controller Question

ilikebike

ok so i got myself a 20lb co2 tank, a Sentinel EVC-2 Controller, and a sentinel 120v Regulator. My Grow Tent is 5x5x7'. My 2 cool tubes are on there own inline fan, and my outake/carbon filter has its own fan which will be controlled by the Sentinel EVC-2. The controller is set up to make sure the co2 is never running while the outake fan is.

My question is what do i do now? Do i just hang the tubing above the canopy and plug the regulator into my controller, set my controller and let it do its thing?

Its my first time ever using Co2 in a grow room. Some one told me to only run it during the day. And that it will add humidity and make a slight change in temperature as well.

Any info would be great!

Pretty much... yeah. A lot of people take their Co2 tubing and poke several holes in the tubing. Personally I find that all the Co2 just goes out the first hole so I position my tubing above the canopy and take one of those tubing t-splitters and just let the Co2 go out 2 holes about the canopy. Make sure you have a normal circulating fan going and it should spread the Co2 around. And yes... you only need Co2 during the day cycle. I like levels of about 600-800 PPMs during veg and 1,000-1,200 during bloom. Remember to lower Co2 levels to ambient levels (about 400-500 PPMs) during the final ripening period as too high of a Co2 during ripening will lower potency, although it might increase yield, and create morphed out buds. Its not going to really alter your temps. Although you can now run your temps a little higher than normal. Maybe 80 in the day... 65 at night.

Back
Top Bottom