Thoughts regarding CO2

Coastal Dharma

Hello all! I hope you're all happy and healthy!

Im curious about CO2 supplementation. I was going to go the distance and rent a tank/CO2 fills from a welding shop and then purchase the regulator, controller(to automate the system) and tubing system to properly automate a CO2 system in my tent with an AC unit for re-circulation, etc.. How to Use CO2 to Increase Cannabis Yields! | Grow Weed Easy. (Option 1)

Instead i decided to wait until my next grow and just let this one go without the full system.

My question is about using CO2 plastic bottles or bags.. I've read that their pretty gimmicky and dont do a whole lot but my question is also around semi-re-circulated ventilation.

This was just a thought and im not claiming to be a rocket appliance so please, No a#%hole comments :Namaste:

Would it make sense to have my 6" inline duct fan(350CFM) connected to my carbon filter set on low with a variable speed controller, exhausting air out of the tent while sending the other end of the tubing back inside the tent ceiling of the tent with the tubing hanging in the tent just above the light aiming down.

WITH a separate 4" inline duct fan(150CFM) pumping low amounts of fresh air from outside the tent into the tent in an upper hole in the tent.

AND having a small(6") port on the top(Ceiling) opened for natural exhaust from the pressure the 4" fan pushes into the tent. My thoughts are that it would possibly pump in enough fresh air while keeping the CO2 in the tent for the plants as CO2 is heavier than air and settles lower in the tent.

Or would i just be wasting my energy and time doing this/ Venting out any CO2 out that would make it worthwhile?

I hope that made sense :laughtwo:

Thank you everyone!! :theband::love::Namaste:

CO2 enhancer 2L.jpg

I say get the tank if you can...
It's more a matter of not wanting to pump another $200-$500 when i've already invested a solid chunk of change into this setup and this being my second grow ever.

Next grow im definitely going with the whole set-up. But for now im either going to use cheaper CO2 supplementation(If possible). or nothing. so im wondering if there is a setup that would allow me to use the Cheaper TNB CO2 enrichers or not.

Im about to flip my plants into flower. Attached is a photo of my setup and the stem/branch structure that they have through "LST", "Lollipopping" and "Topping".

IMG_8443.PNG

IMG_8380.jpg

Back
Top Bottom