CO2 supplementation

caligreens1

I am curious about your C02 set up. We are doing a homemade method, but it's not very efficient. Any other methods out there other than tanks and reguators? If you are using a tank and reguator, how much and when? Endless thanks..
:peacetwo:

If u use gas there is a math calc you can use L x W x H to determine cuft once u know that then u minus 300ppm ambient co2 from optimum 1500 = 1200 you need to inject into the room at so many cfpm or per hour depending on our regulator. For me at 1500 cuft of area i inject:hookah: 1.5 cu feet per min for 15min every hour when lights are on. hope this helps.

A fantastic alternative to using the tanks and regulators are the CO2 pads.

If you're in a 5x5x8 or smaller they're perfect for you. They are basically these white pads which you hang in your room, if humidity is 30-50% (pretty much always) they are activated and can produce up to 1000PPM of CO2 in your garden. Each pad lasts about a week and it comes with a five pack.

Google CO2 pads or green pad co2

2.0 for 15 mins every hour and 15 mins . I run co2 for 15 mins at top of the first hour then an hour later exhaust for 15, co2 for 15 right after exhaust. Rinse and repeat. I have a passive outside air exchange into my basement at all times. If I block it off I can get away with 1.5 instead of 2.0 . Keeps room close to 1200ppm.
Picture_00276.JPG

WillyB

A fantastic alternative to using the tanks and regulators are the CO2 pads.

If you're in a 5x5x8 or smaller they're perfect for you. They are basically these white pads which you hang in your room, if humidity is 30-50% (pretty much always) they are activated and can produce up to 1000PPM of CO2 in your garden. Each pad lasts about a week and it comes with a five pack.

Google CO2 pads or green pad co2

what size pads are you using ?

Uggh thats something I never thought I would say to a dude :laughtwo:

Willy have you tried with and without CO2 to see how much of a difference you get with yield and whatever?

Yes, with co2 I get about 30% more. I have heard you can get 50% more easy if ppm perfect but with my passive air exchange I have a nice long slow leak all of the time. 30% more for $13.00 tank exchanges is good with me tho.

WillyB

Back
Top Bottom