Co2

hi @7thpagano - i don't run co2 but i know the amount you will go through is also dependent on temps, rh, and lighting as well as the space mentioned. you might want to include those details. pretty sure someone running it will answer back.

Thank you . I run my lights 18 hours . My temp is around 86 degrees and humidity is around 45 to 50 percent. I plant auto flowers and they look good but just go thru a lot of co2 I am thinking

These are at 6 week

IMG_2143.jpeg

IMG_2144.jpeg

Your plants will get some benefit but the reason you're going through a tank a week is because you're not in a sealed environment so you're emptying your tank into the atmosphere.

yes to this.

I circulate into a sealed lung room where I dehumidify the air and draw it back into the flower room.
But unless you control air escaping you are just venting off you good co2.
Can you seal the tent or the room it's in?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks you all for the help. I will seal off the tent better . I know where there is major leaks. I am luck I can get and 20 pound tank refilled for 15 dollars . I do loving grow pot!!!

You’re gonna want to double check your airflow, heat and rh once you’re sealed up. There is a massive difference in all of these parameters as you begin sealing up the tent. If I cover only half of the openings in my tent my rh and heat both jump by 10 points easy and air becomes stagnant much quicker.

I circulate into a sealed lung room where I dehumidify the air and draw it back into the flower room.

we ran co2 with a lung room. honestly not sure how to do it proper otherwise. that was a long time ago.

it's been suggested i run it in the flower room, but i'm clueless on making it work in a small space with direct venting. i might try it.

we ran co2 with a lung room. honestly not sure how to do it proper otherwise. that was a long time ago.

it's been suggested i run it in the flower room, but i'm clueless on making it work in a small space with direct venting. i might try it.
Was the biggest difference to my buds of any piece of equipment I’ve ever used.
I was amazed.
Jussaying ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 :passitleft:

Was the biggest difference to my buds of any piece of equipment I’ve ever used.
I was amazed.

oddly the jungle room is near a co2 source, though it wasn't planned and i'm not counting on it throwing much lol.

oddly the jungle room is near a co2 source, though it wasn't planned and i'm not counting on it throwing much lol.
Your furnace leaking?o_O

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

You’re gonna want to double check your airflow, heat and rh once you’re sealed up. There is a massive difference in all of these parameters as you begin sealing up the tent. If I cover only half of the openings in my tent my rh and heat both jump by 10 points easy and air becomes stagnant much quicker.
That makes a lot of sense . Thank you again

Welcome. I'm using co2 in my current grow in a sealed room and at 1200ppm with a +or- band of 100 ppm I will go through a 50lb tank in two weeks ..but my room is around 960 cubic feet and these ladies are Thick and Healthy (I'm grateful for that ) . Now you say you are running it at 1400 ppm but then state you have the flow rate set to 3.. My advice is get a controller so you can actually see the concentration of co2 and set the sensor at the highest point of your plants, and make sure that at bare minimum everything from that point down is sealed on that tent as co2 is heavier than air and it will leak out any hole in the tent below that line. I agree the best thing would be to seal the room the tents are in .

Back
Top Bottom