Coco nutrients for soilless potting mix

Grower2020

Hi . I'm wondering if I can feed my ganja I'm growing in soilless mix , with canna coco nutrients?
It's soilless and it's flushed with no nutrients in it. It holds a stable ph and if I feed it 5.8 then 5.9 comes out so it's very stable, probably more stable than coco coir. But I just don't know if I can us3 these particular nutes with soilless medium or not ? Some help would b3 appreciated . Thanks in advance

What is in the soil-less mix. You mentioned it is probably more stable than coco coir so that hints that it is not a coco coir based mix. The info might catch the attention of some of the soil-less gardeners.
It's searles premium potting mix here is the link
Don't be alarmed at the slow release nutrient already in the mix as I compl3tely rinse out the already released fertilis3r wh3n I b3gin and use my own nutes . I flood once roots are established and outgoing ec is always basically what I put in or just under so the slow release isn't really getting a chance to mess with the nutrients I am adding it as I am fertigating every 2 days as the 16L pots are needing it every 2 days .
I want to use canna coco and also I'm using rain water that is 0ec so no trace minerals but I have a calmag which is 1-0-0 with trace minerals also which I thought might be useful as my water has none. Canna coco has 5% calcium alrewdy in it and I'm also wondering if I would even need a calmag since the soilless won't suck the calcium and magnesium out like coco does? If anyone n33ds any more info please ask and I'll supply the details

Back
Top Bottom