Coloring on leaves

leafer

Hey guys, new here but doing a lot of reading last little while. Have a couple questions.

* First, the fan bringing fresh air INTO the grow room, does it have to be bringing air in from the outside, or can it just be bringing air in from outside the room from in the house? I'm asking because my air intake fan, I had it on to bring fresh air in to help control temps but because it's freezing cold outside, the piping and fan housing were completely covered with ice buildup. So I thought while it's cold outside, I could just bring air in from the basement since my room is in the basement. Would this be okay? I can't run the exhaust fan without the air intake because it's too much vacuum for my room.

* lastly, some of the leaves on my plants are getting like yellow spots on them. Here is a pic of what I mean:

38f1facc-baf8-4139-9797-c469c12f0dcc_zpsd31ac265.png
93d23bb3-e396-4425-8223-d0a9469cbfd5_zps43529790.png

First thing I thought of was PH was too high. I didn't have a PH Tester (until now) and when I checked the water, it was about 7.8. I only have a PH tester from the pet store for now, had to order a digital one and will have it tomorrow. So I added a tiny bit of PH down and brought it down too about 6.4. In my water, I'm using Sensi Grow Part A & B and I put half of what it recommended. Also have a ppm tester coming tomorrow so I can test that as well.

Any help or advice with the two above questions would be great,.. Thanks in advance guys!!

Those bottom leaves most likely are doing that because they were touching or laying on wet soil at 1 time.

That would be nice if that's all it is. They haven't grown in height very much because I was having issues getting the humidity up to a decent % but have that worked out now

Back
Top Bottom