Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

image21701.jpg
image21698.jpg
image21697.jpg
image21696.jpg
image21684.jpg

i cant believe all the talent caught up in one thread,i don't see much on other websites that I would want to ingest,but I would take some of each from here.in the few months I have been here I have seen vast improvement on everyones behalf.this website kicks arse.
fire_b_3-20-2015_003.JPG
these are pics of a ograskal fire bubba (more sativa leaning)
fire_b_3-20-2015_002.JPG

fire_b_3-20-2015_009.JPG

fire_b_3-20-2015_010.JPG

fire_b_3-20-2015_008.JPG

fire_b_3-20-2015_013.JPG

fire_b_3-20-2015_007.JPG
all tops from two plants in 2 gallon smart pot with straight coco.total tops=17(not all in the picture)she produces ungodly amounts of medicine,with these two plants on a 18 day veg will produce a pound or more of old man coffee breath ,fuely perfume,with a hint of muskberry smells.and the taste after a good cure is the same as it smells but with a dab of dark chocolate on the exhale.the smells and resins are very complex and hard to pinpoint ,but the parentage does come thru.this strain tested 21.3% thc and a little over 1% cbd ,she is a couchlock waiting to happen,she will make you bow down.great for the occasional bad day ,and it helps a lot with a patients nerve pain-he swears it is as close to takin pain meds as anything he has tried before-this strain actually helped the guy to cut his pain pill prescription from a 120 a month to 30 a month.i bought these seeds at auction and this was the best pheno out of 4,i cant wait to pop the rest and c what gems await.i highly recommend this strain for medicinal purposes.

can't help myself,, listening to celtic music,, beautiful melodies,, beautiful images , just,, beautiful,,, gotta serve the perv nerve

P1140818.JPG

real columbian gold,, :ganjamon: :bravo:

Mesmerizing nivek. Couldn't look away. :love:

Willie Nelson grown 11/13 from seed with Doc Bud's kit, about 84 days from seed.
image21734.jpg
image21733.jpg

I saw this right before I went to mop the stairwells and the entire time I worked I had a Willie Nelson soundtrack going in my mind. Some of my favorite music. I may need to try this strain one day.

I decided I was going to keep all of the Pineapple Skunk for vaping and/or concentrates. This way I can tell how the tolerance and such will sit in. Herbies Seeds was awesome enough to send me a 10 pack so, I can pheno hunt. This particular pheno did throw some nanners during the winter grow but as previously stated, she sat quite consistently in the 40's at night. None the less one bad mark as two others did not.

A real strong zingy smell when it first hits you, then the smell of a really ripe uncut pineapple with what I think as coconut comes through, slightly pina colada like and I make those things all the time. Back away from the jar and all you can get is this old school smell lofted in pure skunkiness. I took a break from vaping/smoking for almost a month I believe. I can feel two large bags from my Extreme Q at 383f. Misses says it's couch locking to her but enjoyable with no panic. Several times she has told me she just feels like she was getting higher at a half hour in, hers was two hits. I on the other hand get motivated for some reason. The more intense the more I start to feel like the kool-aid dude. "OH YEAH!" :laughtwo: There's still something going on with my camera as I can't get it to pick up these beautiful purples I see right or maybe it's my monitor... Have a good weekend all!

IMG_44203.jpg

IMG_44213.jpg

IMG_44222.jpg

There's still something going on with my camera as I can't get it to pick up these beautiful purples I see right or maybe it's my monitor... [/img]

IMG_44203.jpg

possibly the light setting on your camera? might be a setting for indoors and one for outdoors. indoors is the flower room light (if cfl anyway) and outdoor is the veg room,, for cfl's anyway. daylight = veg room,,,, 'soft' = flower room

just in case,, cheers,, nice pics and nicer buds,, ya

I can't WAIT to grow nugs that dense! SmokesDaKush, I see those purples. Beautiful. This one goes on my list of someday strains.

Envy Mono. Wow. :laughtwo::green_heart:

nivek, I admit I do prefer to put it on auto, eh... :) Work invoice shows some internal work done yet they failed to repair one of the specific complaints. My lense was also replaced and I'm quite certain that is part of the cause. I swear it feels like they gave me a knock-off lense, it's so light compared to what I remember. I used to be able to apply a tungsten filter to make hps pics look normal but not with this new lense.

:thanks:

Thanks Sweetsue! I took a look on my tablet and I can see some more of the purps, doesn't quite show the violets I see that accent everything. I'll keep fussing with it.

Some Colombian Gold, WOS.

cg6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom