Continue with CALiMAGic after starting with GH nutes?

Hydro?/Soil?
I'm in a soil medium & I use CaliMagic NOT EVERY watering-- usually 1wk prior to flip or if yellowing shows early, then once again after the stretch & showing of some pistils... & if needed-- 1 more time (A lite mix) @ roughly 3-4wks b4 she finishes.
i use w/ GH 3-part base also... along with several other fertz & nutes.

I use calmag for every feeding, you'll need it because their three-part is lacking.

Ditto what JJ said, most have ca/mag in the micro , but some plants need more I too will add it when feeding just at the lower end of the scale. The bottle should tell you what the macro and micro nutes are. OG

Any pics ?

Ditto what JJ said, most have ca/mag in the micro , but some plants need more I too will add it when feeding just at the lower end of the scale. The bottle should tell you what the macro and micro nutes are. OG

Any pics ?
Thanks! Yes I have a grow log and posted in this forum as well: (pretty much a double post, but has some pics of the problems) Do I have a bucket size problem?

hello buddhamel here,question been growing over a year. always had pretty good harvests was using cfls.upgrade to 600 watts hps but always have one and the same problem. always after the four week my leaves start getting spots yellow and brown. i use advance's ph down,and just brought a air pump and air stone. should i use cal mag for my plants in the near future. i also flushed my plants using gh's flora kleen.could some one help a follow lover on the green lady please.

Back
Top Bottom