Controlling humidity & temperature: night & day

greenmind

Could someone explain how i can keep my day temperature accurate & the humidity? For night as well. Is there some sort of fancy control panel that can activate my humidifier & my heater? Then deactivate them if it peaks desirable temps & humidity. I've been searching the forum but I've not come across a lehmann terms answer. I'm a very stoned man & i mostly struggle to keep up on the first lap :bong:

Perfect is unachievable

Just learn the basics of environment control and expand it as your knowledge and grow experience does
Hey Chris appreciate your response. Is there a thermostat or auto function tho to help keep my shit regulated? Thanks

I live in Manchester, UK & it's mostly cold. So I'm worried about nighttime temps making the tent low for both humidity & heat. Would an oil heater on a timer do the trick? And a humidifier on a timer? Some digital thermostat to cut them off when it gets to hot ‍♂️

If your just worried about cold nights a heater with a thermostat is all you need. It won't run unless the room is below the setpoint so it's not going to run during the day anyways. As Chris mentioned as long as your above 50°f your ok.

If your worried about cold evenings I certainly would not add any more humidity to things it's just opening the door for powdery mildew and or bud rot. Maintain plenty of air movement to keep both of those at bay.

Could someone explain how i can keep my day temperature accurate & the humidity? For night as well. Is there some sort of fancy control panel that can activate my humidifier & my heater? Then deactivate them if it peaks desirable temps & humidity. I've been searching the forum but I've not come across a lehmann terms answer. I'm a very stoned man & i mostly struggle to keep up on the first lap :bong:
It can be done with a incubator controller!!

Back
Top Bottom