Cooking for one

QueenLucy

Does anyone have any recipes (besides firecrackers) for a quick one person dose? How long does milk have to be simmered? I need a way to ingest my meds that doesn't include cooking all day or making copious amounts of butter. It's really a trial and error thing isn't it? I'm too cheap to waste my herb on stuff I spent hours on. I guess we are all that way at first but eventually build up the nerve to just try it. Anyway, help on this subject would be terrific. Thanks in advance.
BTW I smoke everyday, medical grade buds but I only require one bowl every two and a half hours from a little fake cigarette thing. It's just the right amount so I can still function but it eases my pain. I'm not interested in getting ripped or couchlocked. How much more than I smoke would I need to eat? It's all so confusing to me......

I've cooked hashish in a little butter in a cup in a microwave...just got it to melt...maybe start to boil a little...let it cool a little, stirring, and heat it up again, cycling for about 10 minutes. Then make a hot beverage and include the little bit of butter and whatever tastes good. Or eat it some other way...on a muffin maybe. It takes about 5 hours for me to feel effects, but if I use twice as much as I'd normally smoke, I'll get about twice as medicated. :) Other people may feel the affects more quickly.

I've also sauteed a dose of ground up buds in butter or oil in a pan and then cooked it into scrambled eggs with onion and red bell pepper.

The key is to heat to about 285 degrees F. for 10 or 15 minutes, I think. If it gets hotter then about 325 defrees F. (estimates vary) the THC will vaporize and be wasted.

It's fun to experiment, and with one dose you don't waste much if for some reason it doesn't work for you.

Back
Top Bottom