Cooking with Cannabis Oil

LOL I will have to find a sofrito recipe cause I really think it will work with the ganja. I hadn't though about it till I read your thread. Sisco you ask around too. I am going to post it on my fb. I bet I get an answer.

Hi everyone. Long time no time to write. Quick question. I want to bake some brownies. I am only going to add kief I collected over last 6 months collected from bud I smoke as well as probably 4 ounces of trimmings. Question is: If there is no plant matter (leaves/buds and such) will it smell when I bake it. I was going to mix it with the oil maybe slightly heat it and then mix it in with the brownie mix. May not be able to partake anyother way tomorrow on a boat of someone I am not really acquainted with. I think retired cop.
Thanks in advance for all your input and I hope to be around the forums a bit more in the future work is just insane.

Ok I'm going for it. It ended up being 1.85 grams of kief to 1/2 cup of oil. Mixed into the brownie mix with the water and eggs. We will see how it goes. Should be interesting if it works being on a bassboat for 8 hours during a tournament.

Let us know. I wish I could have answered you but I have no idea. Peace man said he only comes twice a week and was here a day ago so you missed him.

Well it didn't smell to much. I did add about a 1/8 of fresh bud before I cooked it. Not sure if it worked. Ate 4 2x2 squares at 10:30pm friday night got all my shit together and was out the door at 1:30am to head to tourney. What it did do for me was give me the major shits. Fished with cheeks clenched for 4 hours till the marina opened and was able to see again, lol. Weighed in 2 smallmouth 4lbs total. Missed the morning bite due to being miserable and in pain. Winning weight was 16+s 4 smallies one largie. Got out with daughter today and got my daughter into her first bluefish blitz.

I will eat some later but don't think it will do the job.:smokin:

High every one.

Bassbong did you just add the kief into the oil and cook rigth away your brownies. I belive longer you prep your oil better is your pontency. I saw people doing weird shit after eating nothing dangerous but funny like hell. Alien8 for the sofrito don't worry I will find the recipe this week and make it for one of my meal. I just finish 2/3 of the first draft of my first tasting ganja fine cuisine short film for my recipe book and the fun of it. Don't worry I am not the one who write the script. Thats why I have less time for 420 and I hate that betwen my dog who enjoy comming in my growing room and look at the plant for 15 minutes and enjoy. 420 to share the food journal and growing tips. I check my email daylie any big dinner, I would help.
Have a nice high.

Well it didn't smell to much. I did add about a 1/8 of fresh bud before I cooked it. Not sure if it worked. Ate 4 2x2 squares at 10:30pm friday night got all my shit together and was out the door at 1:30am to head to tourney. What it did do for me was give me the major shits. Fished with cheeks clenched for 4 hours till the marina opened and was able to see again, lol. Weighed in 2 smallmouth 4lbs total. Missed the morning bite due to being miserable and in pain. Winning weight was 16+s 4 smallies one largie. Got out with daughter today and got my daughter into her first bluefish blitz.

I will eat some later but don't think it will do the job.:smokin:

Wow sorry to hear that sometime I use some of my mj food to cure my belly pain. The only way so far it work for me is the 24 to 40 hours MJ oil cooking process. I dont believe to put buds direct into the cooking mix not enough time to get the thricome working. Need help for making oil will be happy to help.
Take care:peacetwo::Rasta:

Hi everyone. Long time no time to write. Quick question. I want to bake some brownies. I am only going to add kief I collected over last 6 months collected from bud I smoke as well as probably 4 ounces of trimmings. Question is: If there is no plant matter (leaves/buds and such) will it smell when I bake it. I was going to mix it with the oil maybe slightly heat it and then mix it in with the brownie mix. May not be able to partake anyother way tomorrow on a boat of someone I am not really acquainted with. I think retired cop.
Thanks in advance for all your input and I hope to be around the forums a bit more in the future work is just insane.

When you use the croc pot to do the oil it smell a little bit I do it in my garage and it smell good. You need at less 10 hours minimum in the croc pot you can put it out side at nigth and turn in off in the morning and do it again the next nitgh for stronger oil. Less time cooking add less water. Tell me how much time you want to cook and how much trim I will give you the proportion of oil and water.

Sofrito recipe for you Alien8

2 green pepper & seeded & choped
1 Red pepper & seeded & choped
10 Ajies dulces peppers, top remove
3 medium tomatoes, choped
4 onion cut into large chunk
3 medium head of garlic
25 cilantro leaves with steams
25 leaves recao or culantro
1 tablespoon of salt
1 tablespoon of black peppers

Not sure about the ganja portion. Will start with that amount
200 gram of trim after drainning oil.
10 ounce of refer oil.
This is for a seving of 80 dishes and freeze intro individual bag after. So far I think is a base for Portoricain food. I will cut the recipe for 8 serving sound delicious

French onion soup with protein hot dog. Late afternoon snack.

06-21-10_019_Small_.jpg

Cream puff with sweet ganja goey sauce

06-21-10_025_Small_.jpg

Withe widow is really good, smoke well and buzzz great.

06-21-10_005_Small_.jpg

I made alot of dish but eat it and buzz relax & let the stress go and forgot to take pictures. I made rib and can find the picture maybe I eat it too and forgot the picture I have one left in the frezzer will make a plate this week with pict. The rib or the cream puff I have no credit for cooking just made a special goey sauce for the cream puff and the rib it is already cook didn't have time to start from 0 just took the barbecue sauce out of the rib and add some stuf in it with refer oil and marinated 48 hours and grill and heat the sauce.

NEXT Will make rib from the begening to the end and write the recipe. I love the easy one I buy one favorite rib WHO IS GOOD AND TASTY.

See you in a few days

Thanks peaceman. I will go buy the crockpot to make the oil. I hope I can do this.
Thanks for the sofrito recipe. Let me know if you like it. There are two types green and red. I always found them both yummy. This recipe looks like the red one. The green one is a little spicier. When you play around with them try to get the green one as well and see what works best with the oil and gooey.

:goodluck
Thanks peaceman. I will go buy the crockpot to make the oil. I hope I can do this.
Thanks for the sofrito recipe. Let me know if you like it. There are two types green and red. I always found them both yummy. This recipe looks like the red one. The green one is a little spicier. When you play around with them try to get the green one as well and see what works best with the oil and gooey.

It is really easy look in page 3 or 4 I have the video how to make the oil. It is mostly waiting time add oil water trim turn the croc pot on, in a slow cooking and boil that is it.
It is the easy way to do it, first is new and you see how easy it is after. Need help ask me I will be there to help you.
Cia Bella

:goodluck::thumb:on a :goodjob::peacetwo:

Peace man, thanks for the hook up. :)

That hot dog looks dangerous and those cream puffs! Man I could never cook so many things for just one meal. I cook 2 times a day. The dishes here at my house are always pilling up cause it's 4 of us.

I need to try to cook and freeze things and just warm them up. I will keep my trimmings from the new seeds I just put into soil. I have White widow and Blue berry going so we shall see.

Another great post sir, take care and keep the faith!:slide:

Wow sorry to hear that sometime I use some of my mj food to cure my belly pain. The only way so far it work for me is the 24 to 40 hours MJ oil cooking process. I dont believe to put buds direct into the cooking mix not enough time to get the thricome working. Need help for making oil will be happy to help.
Take care:peacetwo::Rasta:

Fiance told me tonight a couple frozen meals I bought at market were recalled. I am going to blame pain and cramps on that. Thank you for your reply. I understand now.

Back
Top Bottom