Cooking with Cannabis Oil

RM had some long post about what they were but it really meant absolutely nothing as the reps points do lol. You can bank them and get interest. They said maybe in the future we will be able to buy stuff but don't hold your breath. I really think they are more of ego things or so newer people can recognize the people who have been around a while. Points show who posts a lot but no telling if the posts are good ones.

How old is your kid mine just turned 12. He is going back to school Friday woohoo. He is on a 12 month schedule. We both thought it would be horrible but it is really good. It is the same amount of days with vacations all year long. If I was able to travel and do stuff it would be fantastic since it is always off season.

RM had some long post about what they were but it really meant absolutely nothing as the reps points do lol. You can bank them and get interest. They said maybe in the future we will be able to buy stuff but don't hold your breath. I really think they are more of ego things or so newer people can recognize the people who have been around a while. Points show who posts a lot but no telling if the posts are good ones.

How old is your kid mine just turned 12. He is going back to school Friday woohoo. He is on a 12 month schedule. We both thought it would be horrible but it is really good. It is the same amount of days with vacations all year long. If I was able to travel and do stuff it would be fantastic since it is always off season.

So, then I guess we're just gonna have to wait it out and see...:popcorn: My son is 4 and my daughter is 3. He will be starting Kinder this Fall! We are all excited except for my daughter... she wants to go with him too. My heart goes out to you Alien8. How is it you get anything done?

Sisco I am piss at myself. I order my glass for the box of my 1000 watt light. I should stay put on those days I cook and watch TV. I did order the glass after draining the oil and I order the wrong side need to buy and other one and put it next week. I install the fan on the wall and hook the 6 inches tubing. I was looking forward to see how well it will work. I believe the Black Berry Kush will end in cooking the bug the heat and some fungus didn't help. Maybe one more plant will be food and all the rest are in good shape. From now on bug or no bug I will shoot the room every week with pesticide. For the swamp cooler I learn that I need to put disease control liquid in the water and change the filter every 3 weeks and no fungus will be crate in the room. Now it is only AC for the next 2 month to hot for the swamp cooler. Take care

Sisco woman have an unusual knack to get things done no matter what when it comes to there kids. It is never easy but we manage hehe.

Peace Man can't you return it and get the correct one? Stop doing things while you are stoned. I made a rule years ago that I won't do computer stuff when I am tired. I used to try and do complicated stuff after work when I was exhausted and messed up a bunch of stuff including breaking my processor. I don't remember how to do anything any more so that helps lol.

SK I always heard Diatomaceous Earth helps with a lot of stuff and wanted to make a moat like line around my house but was worried about the dogs. Is it really safe? I see you can feed it to them. It will keep the strange bugs out of my house. Now if I can get something to get rid of the flying bugs and the pack rats. I see the cute little rats daily but some have just moved a bit further from the house. I think we killed around 20 already with traps but I hate the traps since occasionally it kills something else and I cry. I like the rats too but once they ate my car they had to go.

BTW OB talked me into going LED. I think it is a great option for me for the next grow. I hate dealing with some many lights banging against each other. The cfl's take up so much room.

No sisco has an accent to me as well. Wanted to know where he grew up. Most have an accent to me too hehe. I talk like saturday night fever so you know how I sound lol.

mail1.jpg

CAIDH9CI.jpg

Just want to share some cool pic of my flower room. Smoke half of that so far.

Quick question for the ganja chef. ;)

If you wanted to use a whole plant to cook with for various things, Do you still need to cure it or at least what's your take?

If you wanted to use a whole plant to cook with for various things, Do you still need to cure it or at least what's your take?

I use some of my plant who didn't grow to perfection and just put them on the side. I don't cure my trim or my plant I let them dried and add in to the croc pot when I am ready to cook. Use some who was 2 month old and its work.

Any question :wood:it will be my pleasure to help.:popcorn:

If I may offer some of my own experience with that subject...I used freshly cut buds to make butter with once and the smell of green buds was very raunchy, made me and my wife agree for once on the smell of weed. Dry it for a while like a week or more, I found that it smells less than straight out the soil. Cured bud has less of the "hay" smell so when you cook with it or use it to make butter or oil it smells less. The effects of the triches are the same. IMO:reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom