Cooking with Cannabis Oil

Any question :wood:it will be my pleasure to help.:popcorn:
I'm gonna hold you to that. ;)

If I may offer some of my own experience with that subject...I used freshly cut buds to make butter with once and the smell of green buds was very raunchy, made me and my wife agree for once on the smell of weed. Dry it for a while like a week or more, I found that it smells less than straight out the soil. Cured bud has less of the "hay" smell so when you cook with it or use it to make butter or oil it smells less. The effects of the triches are the same. IMO:reading420magazine:
Spot on buddy! You just summed up a few thoughts I had rolling around. :)

Quick question for the ganja chef. ;)

If you wanted to use a whole plant to cook with for various things, Do you still need to cure it or at least what's your take?

BTW love your location. Here some pictures. I just trim some of my plant this morning. I believe if you have the time to cure the trim and weed it could be stronger not sure. I cure my bud for better flavor and tighter bud. I don’t have the time to cure them just add more trim and buds in the croc pot.

Croc pot is good but the smell is strong I do it outside at night time when every body sleep.

07-29_10_064_Small_.jpg

07-29_10_065_Small_.jpg

BTW love your location. Here some pictures. I just trim some of my plant this morning. I believe if you have the time to cure the trim and weed it could be stronger not sure. I cure my bud for better flavor and tighter bud. I don't have the time to cure them just add more trim and buds in the croc pot.

Maybe I should step into the twilight zone. :smokin:

At about how long in... :rofl:

Sounds like a great story Sisco. :)

After eating the food some person sleep for 24 hours to 40 hours. My wife is scare when peoples come over and try my food, she never know what will happen. One day my wife took the wrong soup to work for her lunch break. The soup was good for 4 people I had to pick her up from work, since that day I label my food with a big sticker. Great plant you have I was looking on the photo gallery. You don’t need that much weeds when you using only bud. If you are in the neighbor hood CA and want to go to the twilight zone stop by.

That much food you are gone for a while.

:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Welcome to the twilight zone.

At about how long in... :rofl:

Sounds like a great story Sisco. :)

The thing about eating with Peace man is that your pretty baked while he is doing the cooking...

As an appetizer at the Peace man laboratories...you get vaped with every strain on the menu. Then comes the heavy duty meds, concentrated in dishes of pure pleasure. My taste buds have never been so happy :cheer:

I tried to stay up as long as Peace man but I had to raise the white flag :surrender: at around 3:45 am...tried to stay up till 4:20 in honor of our home. But after I :roorrip: broke his new bong:thedoubletake:...I had to say that's all folks. Dude that was so awful, it really was a damn shame...sorry Peace!

You guys need to start a "Cooking with MMJ" string and repost this stuff. We need a string for cooking ideas. We can get Roseman cooking and see what he comes up with. Good job all around.

Thanks man I will buy 45 pound of pepper he is a big asshole and I like the way you tread the ripper in your hood. I am piss that plant was hybrid with basil and at the top with taragon. My friend laugh when I told them that I sent the police to get my weed and ask the landlord to get it back for me. Who knows I maybe will get it back or not but next time I will not be that nice.

Let clean the trash:bravo:

Whatcom Seed Company - Catalog of Rare, Exotic, Unusual Garden Seeds

You won't need 45 pounds. Just one of these will make him cry like a baby.

If any of you want any recipe just tell me wich one. Don't have enough time to write all of them, need to work pay bill those was some of my Dinner.

Thank every one who share the lost ( RIP) of my basil taragon master kush but will try again next year it will be to hot now to start over. Fucking roach they just stole one of my dream basil kush and taragon kush for better food.

It would be very nice if you could start a recipe string and get it all down on paper. Maybe even make a cookbook to sell on the internet. People have a lot of interest in this so it would not be a waste of time.

:grinjoint:
The thing about eating with Peace man is that your pretty baked while he is doing the cooking...

As an appetizer at the Peace man laboratories...you get vaped with every strain on the menu. Then comes the heavy duty meds, concentrated in dishes of pure pleasure. My taste buds have never been so happy :cheer:

I tried to stay up as long as Peace man but I had to raise the white flag :surrender: at around 3:45 am...tried to stay up till 4:20 in honor of our home. But after I :roorrip: broke his new bong:thedoubletake:...I had to say that's all folks. Dude that was so awful, it really was a damn shame...sorry Peace!

Sisco I found a similar bong and Miss K will never know. Shit happen and this is my 3 bong so far. I believe my Unabomber soup was worse It still smell like shit in that cupboard. I should put the plastic retainer on the hash catcher and it will never happen.
Blame on Canada LOL
Will go for a little smoke. :roorrip::grinjoint::bongrip::bong::welldone:

It would be very nice if you could start a recipe string and get it all down on paper. Maybe even make a cookbook to sell on the internet. People have a lot of interest in this so it would not be a waste of time.

I am working on a recipe book and my wife will do the rewrite. I will shoot a short film call tasting ganja fine cuisine I just finish ¾ of the script. I am building a blog with recipe. I will put picture of food and recipe. I want in the near future a cooking show on the blog. I will always be on my 420 cooking journal. If you need any recipe or want some special recipe I will be happy to help to create them. Wish I had more time on 420 to write a bunch of recipe. Need a new batch of gooey ganja for my coffee and smoothie and more.

Back
Top Bottom