Cool Cab Hydro System

CoolCabber

I posted this question in one of the grow journal rooms as well because another user has this system so if by duplicating the question in this forum I've broken some rule I apologize. I have the cool cab hydro sytem from SLS. This is my first grow and it's not going very well. Is it possible to overwater with this type of drip system? My leaves are turning yellow brown and I can't tell if it's from overwatering. Also when should you start adding nutes. I've read so many different ideas from 6 inches to immediately I'm not sure what is right. Any help is welcolme and needed. Thanks.

if your leaves are turning yellow brown, and you have not added nutes yet you better add soon. you also might have an PH issue too. General rule with hydro is to have nutes added with in first month. now you have to keep an eye on your PH when you do hydro. I have had issues with this in the past when I first started.

Yup you and Dweeden420 were exactly correct my ph and nute levels were way off. Too high for plants that size. All is good now problem is the are probably 7 beautiful ladies growing and as anyone who owns this sytem knows it only effectivly hold 5 live plants so Im not sure what I'm going to do. Thanks though and I'll keep you all posted on my first cool cab grow.

Back
Top Bottom