Cops Next Door

stoner420girl20

I live literly right across the street from the cop shop. I live in an upstairs apartment in a SMALL apartment complex...you go down my building stairs walk out the door and look straight ahead and there is the county jail,city police and sheriff building (keeping in mind 2 blocks down is the state police). Now me and my boyfriend mind our own business...and stay out of trouble. No trafic running in and out or anything like that...just us smoking, but we do smoke 1-2 ounces a week. Should we be worried even if we give them no reason to bother us? :smokin:

Small town cops can be real bastards about pot...
But then again, they can be real cool about it...
I don't know, just don't test your luck.

yea man, I live next door to a cop, a state trooper....and he could give a fuck less about weed...i blaze on my back porch all the time wile he's out side and he don't care. actually he's a pretty cool guy..he use to smoke.

unless they SEE you with weed, they cant do anything about it. the other day i got BLAZED before school and 1st period i had to sit next to a cop during class (he was observing or something like that) and i absolutely REAKED of weed cause me and my smoking buddy were outside walking around while smoking and the wind was blowing all the smoke back onto our clothes. so ne ways, the cop could smell it. he just looked over at me and shook his head. hahahaha. i was like 'uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh hi?'

good times
-mE

Fayme said:
unless they SEE you with weed, they cant do anything about it. the other day i got BLAZED before school and 1st period i had to sit next to a cop during class (he was observing or something like that) and i absolutely REAKED of weed cause me and my smoking buddy were outside walking around while smoking and the wind was blowing all the smoke back onto our clothes. so ne ways, the cop could smell it. he just looked over at me and shook his head. hahahaha. i was like 'uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh hi?'

good times
-mE

Again (I responded to a similar post of yours like this) I don't want to sound like an ass, but you are totally incorrect. The smell is all a cop needs to break down your door and search your apartment, or search your person, or search your car. I've been busted because of the "scent of burning marijuana" so you can't tell me that the smell alone is not enough. They need to see it to arrest you, but all they need is a reason, whether it's the smell or mabye someone narcs on you and they get a warrant. If you go around with weed in your pocket, while smelling of weed, you will get caught eventually.

There are a ton of reasons why that cop didn't bust you in class. Mabye he was asked not to cause a scene at the school while visiting as part of the agreement for him to be there? Who knows? What I DO know is that you are very uneducated on matters of law and justice, so I'd suggest either taking a class or reading up on it. Thinking that your "right to privacy" or that cops can't search you because you smell like weed is gonna save you is WRONG. Yes they need to actually find something on you in order to arrest, so if you smell like pot, but don't have any on you, you may get harassed, but not charged. If however you do have pot on you and you do smell like weed, well that's just plain stupid.

And to answer the topic of this thread, if you're on the top floor of your apartment building or close to it, I wouldn't worry too much as long as you keep it quiet.

Fayme said:

good times
-mE

^
Im With Stupid
^^^^^^^^^^^
(Insert Emotican)

i would say your fine, most likely they're going out around the town limits and when they're at the station, i'm sure they're not looking to see weed smoke blowing out the window. Just don't be hanging out your window smoking a bong and you'll be good, or maybe i should say just dont hang out your window or be visibly blazing to them. later

i used to live across the street from a police station. But it was different, it was in brooklyn, so they had worse drugs to worry about then weed, we figured they wouldnt care, it was a dorm too so we would even empty our bong water out the window

dude it will be all ok more cops dont worry about people smokeing in there house its only selling and growing and stuff like that

stoner420girl20 said:
By The Way I Live In A Small Town....not The City Or Anything

Do you really live in a place called Gaylord?? If its true thats pretty funny.... damn im immature and stoned as fuck so what do I know haha....oh im snickering like a 6th grader... good times.....

Back
Top Bottom